→43.𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲..."

Prince: We failed

Karan: Maybe no

Privika looked at him in confusion

Karan: Did you both notice that person who came with tea?

Karan explain how he noticed his facial expression changing

On the other side that local man was hearing all this. His face was covered with sweat due to fear. He walked fastly passing by them acting like he doesn't know them but Karan saw him and tried to call him. Listening to Karan calling he ran as fast as he could but prince and karan caught him

Local man: Sir please leave me. I don't know anything, please...I have 3 kids at home. And I am only one parent for them please sir I didn't saw anything. I don't know anything please leave me .

Karan: Calm down we are not going to do anything to you but please can you tell us where is this house?

Local Man: S-Sir

Karan: Please tell us everything what you know. We promise to keep you and your kids safe. Nobody will do anything We assure you that.

Local man: H-he will kill me then who will take care of my kids ?

Prince: Please sir. We promise you sir We keep you all safe .

Local Man: O-Ok

That local man took them to that house which they saw in the photo

That local man took them to that house which they saw in the photo. The house was kinda looking scary to them. Yuvika hold prince as a feeling of stepping near to truth was making her nervous.

Local man: Here at that time lived a daughter and her mother. They both mostly stay in and only go out when they have to go to work or have college. One day when I was passing by here...I...I saw a man standing on the balcony holding a gun pointing at that girl's mother and two men were holding her. That...That man who was pointing a gun was holding that girl's wrist. I was hiding behind this tree and observing all this. I wanted to help them but it was all of no use because that man already shot that lady. All I saw next was...that...that lady falling from there and the girl too jumped with...with her. And I didn't saw what happened after that because one of their man caught me...they threatened me to not say anything about this on the sake of my kids. I can't afford to loose my kids so I labored as per they said...

The trio was utterly shocked hearing this. Prince picked up his phone and opened his gallery to show that local man Alex's pic to confirm.

Prince: Was t-this was th-that m-man?

Local Man: Yes Yes this was that cruel man. Sir do punish him for his deeds. He doesn't deserve to live. She deserves a very big punishment .

Prince showed him another pic of teju.

Local man: Th-This...was th-that girl .

The trio looked at each other

Karan: Thanks for letting us know this truth. Now you may leave, we will surely keep your family safe. Don't be worried.

That local man thanked them while joining hands and went.

The trio looked at that house. Teju's smiling face moments appeared in their mind and her giggles echoed in their ears.

 Teju's smiling face moments appeared in their mind and her giggles echoed in their ears