→ 1. "𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿-𝗶𝗻-𝗹𝗮𝘄..."

A sweet melody was being played through the busy atmosphere. Everyone there wore a new dress or suit. The moon acting like a disco ball providing natural lighting, the fairy lights hung around trees and bushes, and a big banner at the entrance saying ‘Happy Birthday’. People were talking and laughing, the atmosphere was filled with lots of talk and joy.

A girl just as beautiful as moon dressed in an indo-western outfit making her more attractive weaved her way through the crowds of waiters, strangers, and some familiar faces. Her pair of chocolaty brown eyes were finding someone...someone who invited her here. Suddenly a guy from the back engulfed her in a bone-crushing hug, she instantly recognized his touch and hugged him back.

[No suspense...they are none other than our Tejnce (teju and prince) ...who all thought someone else?]

Prince (Breaking the hug): I thought you won't be coming

Prince (Breaking the hug): I thought you won't be coming...but finally you came Tejuuuu.

Teja : Haww! How can I not come to celebrate my bhai's birthday!?

Prince giggled at her cuteness and softly pinched her cheeks

Prince : Come I will introduce you to my family

Saying this he dragged her out of the party and they both went towards a hotel that was within a walking distance only. The whole hotel was booked by kundrra's. They climbed the white shining marble stairs and reached a room. Prince knocked and it was opened by shamita, she looked at prince the Teja and smiled.

Sham: prince who is this cute girl with you?

Teju smiled at the complement

Prince: Mumma, she is Tejasswi sh-

Sham: Oh the girl whom you always talk about?

Prince: Yess and mum are you going to make us stand here only or let us come in?

Shamita glared at him playfully and he nervously scratched his neck. Teju admired them silently.

Sham: You come inside beta and let him stand here only

Saying this she indicated her to come and she did. Tejasswi saw a girl who might be somewhat around her age dressing up a cute little girl. Tejasswi gave a sweet smile to them and they returned the same

Prince: Teja , meet them my mom (kissing shamita's cheek), my beautiful wife (proudly), my cute little daughter Riyu (taking Riya in his arms), and my br- (he looked around finding karan) mom where is sunny?

Sham: He got a call so he is attending that.

Prince: Oh... Okay ...

The four waited for a little but he wasn't back so they decided to go back to the party. Till the moment teju got comfortable with them and the same with them.

Meanwhile our hero...

Karan was talking with Misha on the phone

Misha: karan, I will be a little late today. I am stuck in traffic *peep* *peep* *peep*

Karan distanced the phone from his ear as the horn sound was irritating

Karan : It's ok Mishu. I will wait for you...ju-

Misha ended the call in frustration. Karan giggled keeping his phone back.

Karan : oh God!...why is she such an angry bird?

With this, he made his way toward the party hall.

Today is his and his brother's birthday. Well, it's just a birthday party just like others but this birthday is something different he is nervous might be because it's his first birthday celebrating with his girlfriend and also he is feeling something different don't know what feeling is this...

Shamita and yuvika has to go to greet some guests so they left leaving Riya with prince and Teju . Riya was in Teju's lap she was playing with teju's locket.

Teja : Riya is so cute...her eyes are just like you and her cute little smile is just like yuvika di

She kissed Riya's cheeks. Riya clapped while giggling and kissed teja's cheek.

Prince:Hmm I see...you are becoming my daughter's favorite *little jealous"

Teja(proudly): huh! I am everyone's favorite you know😌

Prince: huh okk ok whatever 😗

They were just randomly chatting when suddenly teju's eyes fell on a handsome man, he has a muscular body his eyes were hazel brown. His smile was enough to make anyone fall for him instantly. Teju stared at him for a couple of mins, prince saw this, and an instant smirk formed on his face.

Prince: I guess someone wants to become my sister-in-law

Teju came out of her dream world and looked at prince confusingly

Teja : huh what?

Prince(repeating): I guess someone wants to become my sister-in-law

Prince(repeating again): I think so someone wants to become my sister-in-law

Still, she didn't understand, prince shooked his head in disbelief

Prince : Leave that...just answer is my brother good-looking ya fir hot handsome?

*trying not to laugh*

Teja (realizing): Is that your brother?

Prince(getting excited): Yes... are you planning to become my sister-in-law and a Chachi to Riya?

Teju : huh!... I mean he i-

Prince (ignoring her and calling karan): Chote...come here

Karan looked at him and smiled

Prince (whispering to teju): Good luck I will give you both privacy and get your crush boy and be ready to be my sister-in-law

Teja : huh!... Are prince Liste-

Riya : sunnuy chachu (sunny chachu)

[clapping her hands seeing karan]

Karan came towards them

Karan : Yes bahi?

Prince : ...........

TO BE CONTINUED...
«------••------»•------»«------••------»«------••------»

I'm not forcing anyone to read my story if you want you read it then read otherwise please ignore it 🌝✋🏻 I'm not writing this story to hurt anyone please read it as fun and this is not connected to anyone's real life it's just an imagination . 😃🤌🏻

So here is the first chapter how's it?

                         Inaya ☠️🥺💘