→ 35. "𝗞𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗶𝗺"

Karan was passing by there to go to the kitchen when his eyes fall on Alex's door which was half opened. He thought to close the door but when he get near to the room he heard Alex whimper. So he opened the door to take a look, he saw Alex was in pain holding his chest. Karan ran to him and supported him to sit straight.

Karan: hey What happened?

Alex(in pain): It's painful...I can't resist this pain.

Karan took him while giving him support to walk. By voice, everyone else woke up and came to see what happened except teju. They decided to take Alex to the hospital. Prince ran to call teju.

Prince knocked on teju's door...after a while teju opened.

Prince: teju, Alex is having chest pain we are taking him to the hospital

Teju: W-wait I will also come.

They all reached the hospital

They all reached the hospital... (XPol hospital where teju, karan, and prince work)

They laid him on the stretcher and went to the observation room. Prince was checking him. Others were praying while teju was getting nervous.

Prince: H-He has a clot in hea-heart.

Km(came out like a whisper): W-what.

Prince: He needs surgery as soon as p-possible.

Prince moved out and informed about this to a head nurse and came inside and opened his drawer and took gloves.

Teju came in front and stopped him

Teju: I will perform this surgery you are not in a state of mind to do this.

Prince: B-but --

Teju: Shh!...It is hard to do when it's your own closed one...please bhai try to understand.

Prince nodded

Everyone was standing out of the surgery room praying for Alex.

Inside the operation theatre...

Nurse: Doctor we may start the surgery.

Teju looked at the nurse and nodded. Teju holds the Scalpel. And as she made a cut near the heart of unconscious Alex, her hands trembled.

Nurse: Doctor why are your hands trembling?

Teju: S-sorry

Teju closed her eye, as she closed her eye she heard some voices which were playing on her mind

“P-pro-mise me y-you wi-ll te-teach him a le-sson”
“M-my d-daug-hter is s-stron-g...sh-e wi-”
"You love her a lot”
and at next moment heard a gunshot. She shot opened her eye and looked around her to see 3 nurses and her juniors looking at her confusingly.

Teju: sorry

Teju again continued doing her work when heard her own voice (in mind)

“This is a nice chance you will never get this chance never ever in your life...Kill him teju! He deserves it! He doesn't deserve to live in this world...Remember because of him your life is all messed up! Just kill this monster”

“Kill him no one will have any doubt, everyone will think he died because of the failure of surgery!”

What do you think ?

Should teju kill him or not ?

Will teju able to kill him ?

Comment down your reviews ?