002.

IM THE LIVER
season 5, episode 2

' i can see your nipples, scar '
' that's the point '

i poured myself some milk in my cereal bowl and turned my head once carl burped

i poured myself some milk in my cereal bowl and turned my head once carl burped. liam then let out a small burp and i glared at carl.

"ew, don't learn from him, liam. he's disgusting." debbie held liam's hand and took him into the living room.

"disgusting." liam's small voice repeated debbie.

"what are we going to do for money this summer?" debbie asked as i set myself down into a seat in the living room.

"i'm gonna help out mr.rutherford with some things." i said and took a bite of my cereal.

"what kind of things?" debbie asked.

"i don't know, maybe fuck him for money." i shrugged my shoulders. debbie's eyes widened.

"i'm kidding. i'll offer to wash his jeep, maybe i can help with other things around his house." i smiled at the thought of thinking about him.

"you're seriously obsessed with him." carl looked at me. "i get what i want." i narrowed my eyes at him.

"okay well, i plan to bang as many chicks as i can, and get so good at it, they even pay me to do it." carl smirked.

"ha, yeah right. you're in a wheelchair." debbie laughed.

"chicks dig wheelchairs." carl smiled.

"no the fuck they don't." i said with food in my mouth.

"i swear to god. if you lose your virginity before i do, i'll stab you to death in your sleep." debbie grabbed his arm.

"i'm supposed to keep it in my pants till you're 30?" carl pulled his arm away.

"30?" debbie furrowed his brows.

"40." carl corrected himself and laughed.

"it's not funny." debbie hit him.

"yeah, it is. and what about scarlet, you know she's not a virgin." carl looked at her.

"scarlet is different." debbie said looking at me.

"you talk about me as if i'm not here." i rolled my eyes.

"sorry, scar. but your a slut." debbie looked away.

"at least i'm not a virgin at 15." i rolled my eyes at her flipping me off. debbie then turned her head to the door once she heard a knock.

"i'm going to the public pool later if you want to come." carl asked us.

"what are you going to do at the pool." debbie got up to the door.