001.

I ONLY MISS HER WHEN
IM BREATHING
season 6, episode 1

' bonnie and clyde '

"scarlet, wake up. you gotta get to school." fiona shook me. i was planning on skipping school today so i could go pick up carl from juvie. but fiona didn't know that.

"i'm up." i mumbled and rubbed my eyes.

"OCCUPIED!" debbie shouted as i knocked on the bathroom door.

"damn, bitch." i huffed and walked back into the room. i closed the door and started to change into my clothing.

i quickly popped a xan into my mouth and hid it away. after the overdose i'd learn my lesson, but that didn't stop me from taking. nothing ever will.

once debbie finally got out the bathroom i brushed my teeth and headed downstairs.

"debs, i love you." i heard frank say as i reached the last step.

"jesus." she mumbled.

"i just... want you to know that." frank cried.

"go away frank." ian said irritated.

"hey, scar. i love you too." frank opened his arms.

"thanks, frank." i smiled at him and rolled my eyes.

"you almost ready to go, debs?" fiona asked.

"i'm eating." debs waved a banana in the air.

"well, eat faster. we got to drop liam off at pre-k on the way." fiona informed her.

"has anyone seen my black armband?" frank asked as i got a bowl of cereal.

"she's dead, frank." debbie reminded him.

"she... jesus. what's the matter with you people? she was my soul mate." frank looked at the trash can and took out the black armband.

"she probably killed herself just to get away from you." debbie poured liam orange juice.

"wouldn't be a first." i laughed and frank glared at me.

"can i borrow 5 bucks?" frank asked fiona.

"no." she responded.

"debs? scar?" frank turned to us.

"for what?" debs asked him.