011.

DRUGS ACTUALLY
season 5, episode 11

' the bitch is dead, debbie! '

"what 'ya doin around here, shawty

"what 'ya doin around here, shawty." blue says as he spots me from the corner of the street.

"don't know... thinkin about buying some drugs." i shrugged my shoulders.

"nah, don't play around like that." blue glared at me.

"why?" i scoffed.

"cause i really like you, shawty, and i want you to be safe. you know, i think we got something here, ma. what you think?" he bit his lip.

"we only met a couple weeks ago." i raised a brow.

"i know, but i feel something wit you, ma." blue came closer to me. the smell of alcohol reeked from his breath.

"i'm gonna take care of you, shorty." he took my hand.

"you don't need to take care of me." i smiled.

"yes, i do. i most definitely do." he pushed my hair behind me ear.

"yo, blue! i need to speak to you. come on." a older looking man came up to us.

"i'm gonna catch you later, man, aight?" blue gazed at him.

"i gotta— i gotta speak to you, it's important. real quick. real quick, real quick." the man begged and came closer to me.

"yo, back off her, man, back off her, yo." blue warned him.

"please? please." the man pleaded.

"shorty, i'll be right back, aight?" blue looked at me.

"yeah." i mumbled.

"what?" blue got up.

"come on, man, what? make it fast, yo, come on, bro." blue followed the man.

"i'm sorry, blue. i don't mean to be disrespectful, alright?" the man said as i watched blue deal.

"everybody ready?" fiona walked in as i handed blue a beer.

"mickeys upstairs. lips meeting us there, said it was easier to take the train." debbie told fiona.

"mickey!" fiona yelled.

"i called the army base. but they won't let me talk to him." debbie sighed.

"who's this?" fiona asked as she entered the kitchen.

"this is blue." i motioned her to the boy.

"is that your real name?" she crossed her arms.

"yes, ma'am. it's nice to meet you." he pulled out his hand and fiona took it hesitantly.