005.

REFUGEES
season 6, episode 5

TW MISCARRIAGE

"i can't sleep." scooty shook my body.

"are you wake?" he asked as i just starred at the wall.

"yes." i whispered and looked back at the boy. "come here." i pulled him up on the bed.

"i miss my daddy." scooty said as he snuggled up against me.

"i do too, baby." i kissed him on his forehead. even though a week had passed by, i couldn't forget him let alone not think about the situation.

"what's going on?" i squinted my eyes as i watched frank and a random man take the toilet out of the bathroom.

"franks, taking the place apart, piece by piece." ian looked back at frank.

"scorched earth. the preferred method of defeated generals who refused to allow their conquerors the satisfaction." frank took a step back in and pulled out a stick of copper.

"of taking a dump?" carl raised a brow.

"coppers two bucks a pound." he dropped the metal in the floor.

"god, you're insane." i grabbed a cup of coffee and took a small sip.

"look, we don't have the luxury to sit around and get weepy. we need a place to live." fiona became serious.

"let's see them try to get nick and i out. we'll take positions up at the upstairs windows with m16s." carl smirked.

"carl." fiona dragged out his name.

"throw liam at the bottom of the stairs with some grenades. think you can pull a pin and throw it?" carl asked liam as he nodded his head.

"strap chuckie up with some explosives and throw him off the roof. then get scooty to shoot some motherfuckers in the head." carl spoke as i slapped him on his head for even thinking of scooty.

"do any of that and they'll try you as an adult. that's big boy prison. look, the house is gone. it's over. we need to move on." fiona handed me a plate of eggs.

"this is all cause of the mud people." chuckie pointed at nick.

"what the fuck?" ian muttered and turned to chuckie. i starred at the kid in disgust.