007.

PIMPS PARADISE
season 6, episode 7

' fuck this '

i stumbled into the infamous gallagher house

i stumbled into the infamous gallagher house. the past couple of days id slept at leo's house. he made me forget about all this bull shit and i liked it.

"the fuck you want?" i glared at frank and some grey haired woman.

"nothing." frank cleared his throat.

"wow, you are a spitting image of frank." the lady clasped her hand over her mouth.

"you say that shit to me again and i'll slap you." i walk up the stairs clearly hungover from last night that i didn't even notice the huge slide beside the staircase.

"scar?" yelled my name.

"what." i huffed as i reached the last step.

"where have u been? haven't seen you since debs baby shower." carl raised a brow as i began to look around the house.

"i've been sleeping at a friends house, can we have this conversation later i'm tired." i squeezed past him and walked into my bedroom.

i plopped onto my bed and let out a sigh. i digged into my pocket and pulled out a joint that was still intact.

"thank god." i kissed the j and lit it up.

fiona slammed the door behind her as sean and liam stood at the front door.

"the fuck?" i raised my brow and gave sean a look.

carl ignored the couple and smoked his j.

"too loud!" liam covered his ears. fiona shut the music off and stood with her arms on her hips.

"yo!" carl got up off the couch.

"carl, what the hell?" fiona dropped her arms.

"i was listening to that!" carl shouted.

"it's too loud! what is your problem today?" she stopped as soon as she saw the joint.

"you're really gonna smoke this right in front of me?" she took it out of his hand.

"i'm minding my own business." carl walked off into the kitchen.

"good luck, carl." i scoffed.

"look, just because you both are going through a thing or whatever it is you both won't talk about, does not mean you guys can act like an asshole. so, if you wanna talk, i would-" fiona started to raise her voice.

"i don't need to talk! just stop stressin me, damn!" carl grabbed his coat and slammed the door on his way out.

"fuck this." i laughed and rushed back up stairs.

"mmm. thank you. this is delicious." frank laughed as he hand queenies fingers in his mouth.

"i love this." queenie moaned.

"you disgust me." i dropped my fork.

"jesus, frank. we're eating." fiona looked down.

"yeah, not anymore." sean furrowed his brows.

"how about a little tongue bath to go with this meal?" frank kissed queenie.

"thank you very much for the edible food, but we've gotta be going now." sean and fiona walked off.

"anytime. you're always welcome here, honey-gram." she pulled away from frank.

"yeah, i know. seeing as how the house is in my name, but thanks. come on liam, let's get your stuff." fiona grabbed liam's hand.

"no! i want debbi!" liam shouted.

"liam?" fiona softly said.

"it's okay. he can stay the night with me. i don't care." debbie smiled.

"fine by me. i don't care, either." fiona looked offended.

"you sure you don't care?" i chuckled.

"i don't." she shook her head.

"okay, cool." debs shrugged.