009.

CARLS FIRST SENTENCING
season 5, episode 9

' do i look high? '

"morning." fiona moved so she could see ian's face in the living room.

"move the couch in front of the door, so they can't get in." ian tried to push the couch. i got up from the dining table and stood next to fiona.

"who?" she asked him.

"hey! sleeping!" frank said in his sleep as he slept on the couch.

"help me." he grunted as he kept trying to push the couch with a bat in his hand.

"ian, what are you doing?" i asked him.

"help me." he looked me in the eyes and then ran into the kitchen.

"they're coming to get me!" he rushed to the back door with the bat in his hands.

"hey, ian." fiona and i walked over to him as he opened up the locked door.

"calm down." fiona told him.

"they're gonna take me away!" ian said as he panicked.

"no one is coming for you." mickey walked up to us.

"somebody muzzle that kid!" frank shouted in his sleep.

debbie then walked out the bathroom and ian swing and hit his bat against the door, almost hitting debs. mine and fiona's screams were heard as we thought debbie was gonna get hit.

"fuck." mickey whispered.

"look. hey, hey. there is nobody out there!" mickey tapped ian's face and then opened up the door.

"no!" ian shouted.

"fucking look!" mickey yelled at him.

"get over here. get over here." mickey pulled him into the kitchen. i looked at debs and walked over to her.

"you okay?" i asked her. the only response i got out of her was a head nod.

"ian, it's only gonna get worse." fiona walked over to ian.

"look." mickey opened the front door as ian ran his fingers through his hair.

"we gotta get you to a fucking clinic. get some meds. today." mickey told him as everything calmed down.

"don't do it." frank said.

"shut up, frank." fiona yelled at him.

"hey, it's okay. it's alright. let's go get dressed." mickey pulled him upstairs.

"god, what a wake-up." frank groaned.

"you okay?" fiona asked debs.

"yeah, i'm fine. why are you all dressed up?" debs asked her.