003.

THE F WORD
season 6, episode 3

' i love you, too '

"hey, buddy. you gotta get up." i shook scooty as my wet hair fell onto his face.

"mm." the small boy groaned and sat up.

"head to the bathroom. i'll turn the water on so you can shower, okay?" i asked scooty.

"okay." he nodded his head and got up to head to the bathroom.

i turned my head to the bag of coke. i got up and started to sort it into lines. i lowered my head and snorted the coke.

"fuck." i mumbled and wiped my nose.

"what are you doing?" scootys small voice was heard from the door.

oh shit.

"um." i ran my fingers through my wet hair.

"i was just taking my medicine. it helps me be happy." i pushed the coke away and walked over to the boy.

"would it make me happy?" scooty asked.

"no. it won't because your still a kid." i shook my head and led him into the bathroom.

"here we go." i turned on the shower and looked at him.

"pull up your arms." i instructed as he lifted his arms up. i took the boys shirt off and placed it onto the ground.

"can i see my dad today?" he raised a brow.

"um, we'll see." i nodded my head.

"come on. get into the shower." i pushed the boy into the shower.

"where'd all this come from?" fiona asked as she walked down the steps. i filled up scootys cup with orange juice and passed him ketchup for his eggs.

"carl bought froot loops!" liam said from beside scooty.

"and cage-free, organic eggs and juice with the pulp in it. eat up little homies." carl walked over to liam and scooty.

"where you getting all this money?" fiona asked as she poured a cup of coffee for herself.

"juvie job. saved up." carl answered.

"you better not be selling drugs again, carl." fiona glared at him.

"nope, no drugs. i learned my lesson." carl shook his head.