Chapter 1

Jisoo pov
Today is the day I will get married to Kim taehyung. I don't know what to expect from this marriage. I only met taehyung a few times and he seems to be really cold. He didn't really speak to me properly. I agreed to this marriage for my parents. They think taehyung is the best guy for me. I mean he's rich and good looking. But I don't know how he'd treat me after marriage. Will he love me?

Taehyung pov
I am getting married to Kim jisoo today. I just hope she won't annoy me all the time. She's probably like every other girl. I really didn't want to marry her but I can't dare to refuse my fathers order.

No one's pov
"Now you may kiss the bride" the priest said
Jisoo was shocked she forgot about the kiss.
Taehyung slowly moves closer and gave jisoo a small peck on the lips. Everyone started clapping and cheering.
Jisoo and taehyung talked with their family and friends.
It was time for them to go to their new house. The whole car ride was silent. Jisoo didn't dare to speak. She was just staring at him. "Why are you staring at me?" taehyung asked coldly.
"Oh sorry" jisoo replied quickly looking away. She mentally cursed herself for doing that.

Jisoo pov
He looks even more handsome today But why did you stare at him for that long? It was so embarrassing.
We soon arrived at the house or should I say mansion it's way too big for only two people to live in. Taehyung didn't say a word and got off the car and went towards the house. He could've at least opened the door for me. Why is he like this?

Taehyung pov
Did she expect me to open the door for her or something? She didn't really speak much with me but she does around everyone else. We entered the house I could tell she loved the house by her reaction. "Our room's upstairs." she just followed me to the room. "You take the bed and I'll sleep on the couch we can't sleep together" I said. I don't know why I let her keep the bed instead of the couch. "Um are you sure? you'll be very uncomfortable if you sleep on the couch I mean if you don't mind we can make a border will pillows on the bed." she said
she's right I wouldn't even fit in the couch properly. I have no other option. "Yeah let's do that then" I said

Jisoo pov
I was really happy when he agreed maybe he is warming up to me already. "do you have work tomorrow?" I asked. "Yeah" he replied shortly. "Do you?" he asked. "No I'm taking a break for a few days" I replied. He didn't say anything and went to sleep. He must be tired. I'm glad our conversations aren't that awkward anymore. I'll wake up early and make him breakfast.

This was the first chapter I hope you guys liked it. I'll include more characters in the the other chapters. Let me know you guy's thoughts on this and if you want me to improve anything.