Chapter 15

Jisoo pov
I thought about my conversation with jennie. I think it might work because jennie always gives me the right advice. But I don't wanna hurt taehyung. How can I ignore him when I love him so much?
Jennie, chaeyoung, Lisa and I are going to a club tonight. We sometimes used to go clubbing but after getting married I've never really spent much time with them.

Taehyung pov
I remembered how I acted with jisoo and I felt really guilty. I went downstairs to look for her but she was no where. ugh she's probably really mad at me I shouldn't have shouted at her. Maybe I should go out with her today.
"jisoo your here? Where did you go?" I asked as soon as I saw her enter the house.
"oh I just went for a walk" she replied.
Wait is she not mad at me?
"um I'm sorry for shouting at you. Let's go out, I'll get ready now." I said.
"it's fine taehyung you need some time to rest as well and I don't wanna go anymore." she said.
What's wrong with her?
Why is she acting like this?
Did I do something wrong?

Jisoo pov
Was I acting too rude?
I decide to make dinner for taehyung before going.
I didn't even tell him I'm going to the club. I quickly get changed and put on some make up a bit more than what I usually wear.

My outfit

The dress is a bit revealing but I wanted to see how taehyung would react

"jisoo where are you going?" Taehyung asked.
"oh I forgot to tell you I'm going to the club with my friends. I made dinner for you make sure to eat." I said.
"in this dress?" he asked raising his eyebrow. "yes is anything wrong?" I asked.
"jisoo you can't go to the club wearing this it's too revealing. Go and change" he said. "no I'm not changing I want to wear this."
He sighed. "okay but in one condition. You have to let me come with you." he said. Should I let him?
"no taehyung my friends are gonna be there it's going to be awkward if you come with me" I said.
"jisoo, you can enjoy with your friends I'll stay away from you guys I promise." he said.
Maybe I should let him come.
"okay fine just come." I said acting  annoyed.
"thank you. I'll get ready now." he said.

Taehyung pov
Jisoo looked so hot today. Her beautiful curves were shown in this dress. Even her cleavage was showing. There's so many perverts in the club. How can I let her go alone?
We reached the club, jisoo wasted no time and went to meet her friends.
I was watching her from far noticing her every movement.
She was speaking with her friends and didn't even look at me for once.
Why is she acting different today?
She had so many drinks already.
She got up and started dancing. She was clearly drunk.
"she's so sexy look at her body. I'm sure she's be good in bed too" a man said.
My clenched my fists in rage.
I wanted to punch him in the face.
"look at her milky legs should I try her tonight?" he asked to the other man next to him.
Try her??
"what the fuck are you talking about don't you dare I'll kill you."i said.
" who are you? Huh why do you care?
I can do whatever I want to that sexy woman." he said.
I couldn't control my anger anymore and punched him in the face really hard. He tried to hit me back but couldn't as I had more strength.
I started hitting him more until he couldn't even get up.
"don't you dare to talk about my wife like that." I said.
"I'm s-sorry p-please let me g-go now. He begged me to stop.
I let him go and quickly went to jisoo.

"jisoo it's late now, let's go home." I said. "nooo I want to dance." she said.
"JISOO I said let's go." I shouted and dragged her out of the club.
She didn't say anything else and just followed me to the car.
"why are we going so early? I wanted to stay for longer it waa sooo fun" she said. I didn't say anything as I was mad at her. I didn't want her going to the club in this outfit but she didn't listen. "Taetae why you not saying anything are you mad at me baby?" she asked cutely. I love the cute kick names she gave me.
We soon arrive at our house I carry her to our room. I placed her on the bed and was about to lay down but she pulled me on top of her.
" Tae I want to kiss you" she said.
How much did she drink?
Our faces were really close and my heartbeat was increasing I wanted to kiss her soft pink lips so bad.
I started kissing her slowly and she returned the kiss. Soon the kiss became more intense.
After a few seconds I didn't feel jisoo's lips moving anymore.
She fell asleep.

This was chapter 15. How was it?
Ty for all the support.
And keep voting<3