Chapter 16

Taehyung pov
I woke up today and didn't see jisoo on the bed. She was sitting on the couch doing something on her laptop.
"jisoo what are you doing?" I asked.
"hm I'm just working on my presentation" she said.
"when did you wake up? did you have breakfast?" I asked.
"Taehyung this is really important I need to finish this, tomorrow is my presentation. I'll eat something later. If your hungry just go and eat. " she replied.
Why does she sound mad? She never used to act like this.
"oh okay" I said.
"Then I'll make something for us." I said and went downstairs.

Jisoo pov
I feel really bad. I just wanna hug him so bad. He was not acting cold anymore. Should I just tell him the truth that I was just acting.
I think I should ask jennie.

On call
"hello chu what happened?" jennie said. "jennie I feel really bad I was really rude to taehyung" I said.
"but jisoo he's the one who starting acting cold all of a sudden" she said.
"you're right but he is not acting cold anymore should I tell him the truth?" I asked. "no jisoo not until he asks you just wait a little longer. He needs to realise what he's done wrong. " she said. "okay jennie I guess I shouldn't say anything now" I replied.
I heard taehyungs footsteps.
"Jennie I'll hang up now taehyung's coming" I said.
"okay bye chu" she said and I hung up.
"here jisoo I made avocado toast with eggs" he said.
"hmm just keep it there" I replied.

Taehyung pov
She's working so hard on the presentation hopefully she succeeds.
"Are you done with the presentation now?" I asked. "Yeah but I just need to practice saying it." she replied.
"jisoo you wanted to go somewhere right so should we-"
"Taehyung I have work to do maybe some other time" she cutt me off.
I think it's a bit too much now.
Is she the jisoo I know?
Where's the sweet jisoo she used to be? What happend so suddenly?
I miss her hugs and kisses.
I miss her beautiful smile. Why is she acting this way? maybe I should speak to jimin about it. He's good with relationships.
I go downstairs and call jimin

On call
"hey taehyung what's up?" jimin asked."don't ask jimin everything is a mess." I replied.
"why? What happened is it about jisoo?" he asked.
"Yes I don't think our marriage is working out." i said.
"but everything was fine all this time."he said." I don't know what happened to jisoo she used to be so cheerful and energetic all the time. She always made sure I had my meals and cared for me but now she's acting so cold towards me. I just don't understand why? I said.
"did you do something wrong? She wouldn't be acting this way if you didn't do anything." he said.
"I don't think so jimin this week I was really busy with work, I was barely home." i replied.
"then I think you should talk with jisoo. It might not be a big deal. It can be that she's stressing over work or something, so it's always better to communicate. " jimin said.
"yeah I think you're right I'll speak to her tonight."i said.
"Ok all the best"
I said bye and hung up.

This was chapter 16 I'm glad you guys are liking Arranged Love and make sure to keep voting <3