Chapter 22

After a week

Today they were returning back to soeul after their enjoyable but long trip. It was memorable for all but mostly Jungkook and Lisa as they started dating. Right now, they were in the car with Vsoo and Jinrene.

Jungkook looked to his side and found Lisa asleep leaning on the window uncomfortably as her head kept bumping onto it. He shuffled closer and gently placed her head on his shoulder. He stared at her angelic face and pecked her forehead. He couldn't get enough of her.

On the other hand, Jisoo smiled, looking back at the lovely couple. She was so happy her kookie finally confessed to Lisa.

She didn't notice her husband was looking at her lovingly all this time. He wrapped his arm around her and pulled her closer to him, cuddling her.

"Tae, what are you doing?" She whispered.

"Can't you see I'm cuddling my beautiful wife." He replied cheekily.

She blushed before cuddling him back, not caring about the others in the car.

After a few days

They all reached home safe and sound and went back to their normal daily routines.

Jisoo decided to go grocery shopping as she finished work early today. Plus, her fridge was half empty she needed to buy ingredients ASAP!

She picked out many items from the store, especially the ones Taehyung loved. She wanted to surprise him by cooking his favourite meals today.

She was finally done and was about to go to the checkout counter to pay, but she noticed a man in front of her who didn't seem to notice her presence as he was looking in another way.

"Park Jungmin?" She whispered.

She immediately rushed to the opposite direction to pay to avoid any interaction with that man.

She felt relaxed when she saw there was only one person who was paying for their items at the counter. It was her turn soon. She looked back to see if he was still inside the store. She sighed in relief when she didn't find him.

She paid for her items and left the store to go home.

After returning home, she placed the shopping bags on the table and plopped herself on the couch. Soon realised something.