Chapter 10

Jisoo pov
I gave taehyung the medicine. Hopefully he'll feel better soon. I decide to call jennie as I haven't spoken to her in a long time.

On call
"Hiii unnie it's been so long are you back in Korea now?" she asked.
"Yes jennie we returned last night." I said. "so what happened how was your honeymoon? Did you guys do anything yet?" jennie asked.
"Jennie nothing like that happened but a lot has changed between us." I replied.
"What? Tell me everything chu" jennie said. "so I kinda um confessed to him on our date." I said.
"What? then what did he say chu?" she asked eagerly waiting for my response.
"He said his feelings aren't that strong so I gave him time" I said.
"What? How can he not have proper feelings for you?" she asked.
"I mean if I was a guy I would've married you" she said and we laughed.
"Jennie he's really protective and gets jealous easily I think he does have feelings for me but doesn't realise it. I mean he's never been in love before and-" "jisoo!" Taehyung called me from upstairs. "Jennie, taehyung is calling me I need to go I'll call you later bye." I said. "OK then, bye unnie." she said. I quickly hung up and went upstairs as quick as possible.
"Yes taehyung what's wrong? Do you need anything? Are you feeling better now?" I asked while catching my breath from all the running.

Taehyung pov
This girl really cares for me.
"I'm fine jisoo and I don't need anything." I replied.
"Then why did you call me?" she asked looking confused. Exactly. Why did I call her? I don't know myself.
"Um can you just stay here, with me?" I asked.
"Sure taehyung I can" she said and smiled at me sweetly.
"How did you suddenly get a fever. You can't be this careless you need to take care of youself" she scolded me. I could not stop myself from smiling.
"Yah why you smiling?" she asked.
"Sorry It's nothing." I said.
"It seems like your fevers starting to drop. I think I should make something are you hungry? " she asked. But I want her to stay. "No jisoo I'll eat later" I said and she nodded.
"Are you bored? Do you wanna play a game?" she asked. "Sure" I replied. She plays games?
"Wait let me get my controllers" she said.
"I know I'll win but good luck" she said handing me a controller. I like the confidence.
"OK let's see Kim jisoo" I said even though I don't really play video games as much.
After so many rounds I finally gave up I just can't win against her.
"jisoo you know what I can't play anymore I give up." I said.
"Ha I knew it no one wins against me I'm pro at gaming." she said smirking.
"I didn't know you play games." I said.
"I did A LOT but recently I haven't been playing as much." she said.
"Taehyung I'll make lunch now it's late" she said.

Jisoo pov
I was so focused in playing with him that I didn't realise I had to make lunch. What should I make?
I decided to make kimchi fried rice.

After I finished cooking I took the food upstairs

After I finished cooking I took the food upstairs. "Taehyung here I made fried rice for you." I said as he sat up.
"How are you feeling now?" I asked.
"I'm feeling way better. " he said.
"you'll need to have another tablet after eating. " I said.
"Ok" he said.
"The food's delicious jisoo." he said.
"Thanks I was just gonna ask If you liked it." I said.
"Jisoo you should go to work tomorrow my fever is starting to down."He said.
"Yes your fever should be gone before tomorrow morning ." I said.
"Jisoo." he said.
"Hmm" I replied.
"Thank you" he said.
"For what I didn't even do anything" I said.
"you didn't do anything? Jisoo thank you for taking care of me. Thank you for being with me. Thank you for being worried for me. You also skipped work for me." he said.
"I don't think I've done much. Taehyung I love you and I want to take care of you. It hurts me to see you in pain. I don't think I should be thanked to take care of the person I love." I said, he was just looking at me, he looked sad.
"jisoo I'm sorry I still haven't understood my own feelings I don't know what to tell you." he said.
"Taehyung I know you might not love me. And I'm not forcing you to. I've already told you that I'll give you time so it's okay." I said.

This was chapter 10 I hope you guys liked it. And I can't belive we've nearly reached 800 reads. Tysm<3
And don't forget to vote:)