Chapter 19

Taehyung pov
I was thinking about the conversation we had with omma.
I love jisoo so much and I can't wait to have our own child. But will she agree? I don't want to force her. I can see how dedicated she is to her work. She also told me about her promotion. Maybe she wants to focus on her work now I don't want to pressure her in any way. Whatever she wants me is fine with me I'll always support her.

Jisoo pov
Do I want to have a child?
Is it too soon?
I don't think I'm ready to be a mother it's a big responsibility after all. I want to have a child but how will I manage work at the same time?
Maybe I should speak to taehyung.
What does he want?

We had our dinner and we were preparing to go to sleep.
"Taehyung I want to speak to you" I said.
"what is it, love?" he asked.
"it's about what omma said to us earlier." I said.
"what's wrong jisoo? are you not ready to have a child? Tell me whatever you have to say. I'm here for you" he said in a soft tone.
"Taehyung I love you and I want to have a child but I don't think I'm ready to be a mother. I think it's not the right time now." I told him.
"jisoo I know it's difficult to be a mother. I understand you and I don't want to force you. If your not ready I'll wait for you but I'll always be there for you and our child. I will make every effort for you and our future baby." he said and smiled.
"Taehyung I'm sorry I know you really want a child." I said feeling guilty.
"no jisoo don't be sorry. It's okay. I can wait for you but don't take too long." he said and chuckled.
"thank you taehyung for understanding me." I said and smiled at him.
"Let's sleep now, it's getting late." he said and kissed my lips.
"I love you taehyung." I said.
"I love you too." he replied sweetly.
We then slept peacefully while cuddling with each other.

No one pov
Taehyung and jisoo awoke the next day and went to their office as usual.
Jisoo was thinking about taehyung the whole time and could not focus on her work.
She completely changed taehyung without realising it. He used to be extremely distant and cold to everyone except for his family. The more time they spent together the more their relationship grew. They both love each other and care for one another truly.
She is so glad that taehyung understood her.
He didn't force her or try to change her mind even though he wanted a child badly, but instead he comforted her when she felt guilty for refusing to have one.
Even taehyung didn't know how he  went from being cold and un expressive to lavishing her with hugs and kisses. She was so lost into her thoughts that she didn't realise a big smile was plastered on her face.

"JISOO!" hyerin shouted and startled the brunette.
"huh what's wrong? What happened?" jisoo asked confused.
"I'm calling you for so long your so lost in your thoughts that you didn't even notice me." hyerin said.
"oh sorry I was just thinking about work." jisoo replied.
"work? Don't lie to me jisoo I know you were thinking about taehyung. I saw a big smile plastered on your face." hyerin said and they chuckled.
"anyways, I came to give you these files, Mr min sent them to be checked and improved." hyerin said.
Jisoo's eyes widened when she saw the pile of files in hyerins hands.
"seems like I have a lot of work to do." jisoo said and sighed.
"I feel sorry for you, how do you manage to do so much work?" hyerin asked while looking at her friend sympathetically.
"I don't know myself." jisoo replied.
"should I get you some coffee?" hyerin asked.
"Yes please, I really need it." jisoo relied. She knew it wasn't her job but hyerin didn't mind doing such things for her friend.

4 hours later

"jisoo." Taehyung called and jisoo hummed in response.
"my friends and Jin hyung are going to the shilla jeju for a week and irene noona is coming too so do you want to go? It's going to be really fun." Taehyung said.
"that's great taehyung you don't know how much I needed a break from work but I don't know if I can leave work." jisoo said sadly.
"please jisoo it's only for a week. Pleasee." Taehyung said hoping she would agree.
Jisoo couldn't refuse taehyung after seeing his cute, innocent face.
"OK fine if you really want me to come then I will." she said.
"yesss I knew you'd agree." Taehyung said happily.

OK so I finally decided to finish off this fanfic because I am getting more reads on this. I can see that there are people who want to read this even though I'm not great at writing. So I'll continue writing this as I also have an idea about what to write next and I put My Enemy on hold for now but I'll update it after finishing Arranged Love. Thank you guys for being so patient and I'm sorry for not updating regularly. And tysm for 4k+ reads on arranged Love I didn't expect that much support.
And do you guys want any more bangpink ships in the story? Please let me know if you do and which ships?

Don't forget to vote<3