Chapter 25

It's been a few days since the incident with Jungmin happened. Unexpectedly, Jisoo and Taehyung's relationship grew stronger and healthier as a result of it.

Lately, Taehyung felt very stressed because of work as he had to attend numerous business meetings. Also, he had to plan and deliver meetings to his employees for their upcoming project. Right now, he was preparing to go to bed.

But his eyes widened when he saw Jisoo coming out of the bathroom with a short towel wrapped around her petite frame, reaching over her mid thighs. He could see her cleavage and curves clearly. His eyes unknowingly travelled to her exposed legs. He tried not to look, but his eyes betrayed him.

"Jisoo wh-"

His words were cut off when she came closer to him and pushed him to sit on their king-sized bed. She sat on his lap, making him grow inside his joggers.

"Are you trying to seduce me, Mrs Kim?" He questioned with his deep, husky voice.

She smirked as she felt him harden beneath her. "I am Mr Kim."

"Stop this Jisoo, or else I won't be able to control myself." He warned her, staring deeply into her eyes.

"Who told you to control yourself?" She whispered this and immediately smashed her heart-shaped lips against his soft ones.

He kissed him back with both love and lust. His hands were on her waist, pulling her closer to him. She opened her mouth to allow him to explore her mouth.

"Taehyung ah, make me yours!" She seductively whispered in his ears.

"Are you sure, love?" He lovingly asked her.

"Yes, Tae, I'm ready." She responded right away.

He flipped her over and gently placed her on the bed. He was now crowding over her, and the sight of her underneath was rasing his heartbeat.

He began sucking on her neck as she moaned in both pain and pleasure. He removed her towel, exposing her naked body in front of him. She clutched onto his arms while his hands roamed around her body, kissing her intensely.

"You're so beautiful." He stated in between the kiss.

Soon, the entire room became filled with loud moans and skin slapping noises.

___________________________________

It was morning, the couple was in each others embrace, and their legs were entwined.

When Jisoo opened her eyes, she felt slight pain in her lower abdomen and legs. She noticed Taehyung's hard chest in front of her and blushed. She smiled even harder, as she remembered last nights events.

"Why is my beautiful wife smiling so much, huh?" His suddenly asked, Jisoo was slightly startled by his voice as she didn't realise when he awoke.

"Nothing." She replied, turning away from him as her face became red. She didn't know why she felt so flustered.

Taehyung smiled, looking at his wife turn all red and flushed she doesn't act like this normally. In fact, last night, she was so brave for seducing him, but he found it cute.

"You're thinking about last night, right?" He asked shamelessly while grabbing her waist to make her face him.

She just nodded, looking at his naked chest.

"Tae, my legs are sore. They hurt so bad." She groaned in pain.

"I'm sorry I went too rough on you last night. I'll get you some painkillers." He guiltily said.