Chapter 9

Jisoo pov
Today was the day we were supposed to return to Korea. 
I've been out of work for quite some time. I can't take any more days off.
"Taehyung hurry up or we'll miss our flight" I said as taehyung took too long in the bathroom.
"Wait I'm done" he responded coming out of the bathroom.
We made sure nothing was left behind before heading to the airport. I'm gonna miss this place so much but I also have to start working .
We finally boarded the plane.

Taehyung pov
Jisoo dozed off while leaning on my shoulder. I tried my best not to move and wake her up. I also fell asleep with my head against jisoo's

Jisoo pov
We reached our home. "It feels great to be home" I said slapping my body against the couch. "Ahh my body aches so bad how am I supposed to work tomorrow." I said. "your starting work from tomorrow? " Taehyung asked. "Yes I can't take anymore days off I've not been working for a while now" I said. "Do you want to eat anything?" Taehyung asked. "I'll take a shower first and then I'll make something" I said.
I quickly took a shower and changed into something comfortable

When I arrived I saw there was noodles and fried chicken on the table

"Taehyung did you make all this

"Taehyung did you make all this." I asked in complete shock.
"Um I made the noodles and ordered the fried chicken. " he replied.
"But I said I'll make something." I said.
"Yeah but you were really tired so I decided to make something." he said.
I couldn't stop myself from smiling. He's making me love him even more.
"I'm not that good at cooking but I tried." he said. "no it tastes amazing your cooking is really good" I said.
"I'm glad you liked it" he said.
"And I also got you fried chicken you said it's your favourite" he said.
"Yes it is and i was craving it so much thank you" I said happily and he just smiled. After finishing our meal we washed the dishes together.
"Let's sleep now we need to wake up early for work tomorrow " I said.
We then went to sleep.

It was late at night, and I could hear taehyung coughing nonstop.
"Taehyung are you alright? " I asked.
"Omo you have a fever" I said as I felt his forehead burning. "I'm o-okay" he said in a low voice. "No your not your temperature is really high and your entire body is burning" I said.
"Wait let me get you medicine." I said while getting of the bed.
"Here have this" I said.
"I also left some water here if you need anything else tell me you took the medicine you should be better in the morning" i said.
How did he suddenly get a fever?
"jisoo you should s-sleep you have work t-tomorrow." he said.
"Yes I'll go to sleep now" I replied.
He can't even speak properly hopefully he feels better tomorrow.

I woke up in the morning and saw taehyung beside me. I checked to see if his temperature dropped but it didn't. He still has a fever.
How can I leave him home in this state? I should tell my boss I won't be able to come today. I know sir will get mad at me for taking so many days off but I have no other option.
Taehyung needs me. I am his wife I need to take care of him.
I called my boss and he got really angry he also scolded me a lot but still let me take another day off.

I went downstairs and made some dakjuk (Korean porridge) for taehyung.
"Jisoo what are you doing here? you should be at work." he asked.
"Shhh taehyung I took another day off how can I go to work when your this sick." I said.

Taehyung pov
I am so grateful to have her. She told me how important it was for her to go to work today. But she didn't just because I was ill.
I stared at her perfect face while she fed me the dakjuk wondering what I'd done to deserve her.
" Here taehyung take this tablet now" she said as she gave me a glass of water and the medicine.
"OK take some rest now call me if you need anything I'm just downstairs." she said and left the room.
She was so worried for me. I could see how much this girl loves me.
I think about our kiss we had on our date. It felt so right. I want to be with her all the time. Is this love?

This was chapter 9 I hope you guys are liking the story. Sorry for any mistakes.
And ty for all the support it's motivating me to keep writing.
And don't forget to vote. <3