Chapter 18

Jisoo pov
Today I came home early from my office as I finished all my work for today. "oh taehyung you're here." I said when I saw taehyung come in.
"Yes when did you come?" he asked.
"I came early today." I replied.
"get changed ill make something." I said. "but I'm not hungry." he said.
"Taehyung stop acting like a kid you need to eat."i said. Sometimes I feel like I'm his mother.
"I just want you." he said making my heart flutter. He came close to me and gave me a hug. I love it when he does that. I hugged him back, he seems to be in a good mood today. we stayed in that position for a few minutes.
"ding doing!" we both heard the bell ring and I broke the hug.
"ughh who came at this time?" he said annoyed but cutely. I chuckled at his behaviour and opened the door.
"omma? You're here." I said, surprised to see my mother in law infront of me. "come in." I said.
"I hope I didn't come at the wrong time did you just come from work?" she said. "ani omma it's fine." Taehyung said. "omma if you informed me before I would have made dinner." I said.
"it's okay jisoo you don't-"
"no omma I'll go make something." I said and went to the kitchen.

Taehyung pov
"omma I'll be back in a bit." I said and quickly went to change.
When I came downstairs I saw omma looking around the house. "what happend omma?" I asked.
"nothing I'm just surprised and shocked to see how jisoo manages to work and also keep the house this clean and organised." she said. That's true jisoo is really hardworking.
"I think I've made the best choice to get you married to jisoo." she said.
"Yes omma you're right." I said.
"so... are you guys okay?" she asked.
What does she mean?
"of course we are." I replied confused.
"no I was just wondering if you guys are like a normal couple." she said.
"we are. I think getting married to jisoo was the best decision of my life I never thought I'd ever say this but I am in love with her and she loves me too." I said and she smiled in satisfaction.
"why are you still here? Go help my daughter in law." she said more like commanded. "yes omma I'm going." I said.

Jisoo pov
"Taehyung what are you doing?" I asked when I felt his big arms around my waist. "I'm just hugging my wife." he said. "why are you acting so clingy today?" I asked. "I love you jisoo." he said. "I love you too." I said.
"Aahh" I yelped in pain as I cut my finger while chopping the onions.
"jisoo what have you done? How could you be this careless?" he asked while running water through my bloody finger. "it's just a small cut taehyung I'm fine." I said.
"Wait let me get a bandage." he said and left the kitchen.
He cares so much for me.
After a few seconds he came Back with a bandage and put it on my cut finger. "let me cut the onions." he said and I nodded.
We prepared the food together and served it to omma.
"jisoo why did you make so much food?" omma asked.
"it's not much at all plus it's my first time cooking for you." i said.
"how is it omma?" I asked.
"it's incredibly good jisoo. Taehyung you're so lucky you have a wife you can cook this good." she said.
"thank you omma." I said.
"so.. I wanted to speak to you both." omma said.
"what is it?" Taehyung asked.
"I can see you both have settled in very well and you two also love each other so I was wondering if you'd want to have a child." she said.
"I really want to have grand children"
She said. "um actually omma we've not really thought about this yet." I said. "it's fine jisoo I'm not forcing you guys. But I'd like it if you guys thought about this" she said.
"Yes omma just give us some time." Taehyung said.

Soon omma left our house. I was still thinking about what she had said.
I would love to have a child and I also love taehyung so much.

This was chapter 18. I think I'll be ending this book soon so yeah.
Sorry for any errors
And also please make sure to vote<3