Chapter 23

Taehyung woke up to find his wife sleeping snuggled on his chest. Her small hands were wrapped around his waist. He lovingly looked at her as she slept peacefully.

"My beautiful wife." He said before kissing her face multiple times.

Jisoo opened her eyes when she felt someone kissing her all over her face.

He long pecked her lips. "Tae, we haven't brushed our teeth yet." She said, slapping his arm lightly.

"I don't care, just kiss me, Jisoo." He said, and she finally gave in. It was impossible for her to resist her handsome husband.

__________________________________

Jisoo pov

I quickly showered before going downstairs to make breakfast. As I was making it, Jungmins' thoughts came back to my mind. What was he doing here? I didn't see him in so many years, so I assumed he had left the country, but I was wrong. I hope i never run into him again. I hate the fact that I fell for a jerk like him and that he took advantage of me when I was vulnerable and weak. I also regret how I behaved yesterday. There was no reason for me to run to avoid him. It was his wrong anyway. Why am I thinking so much when he probably forgot what he did to me?

No one pov

"Jisoo, what's the matter?" Taehyung asked. His suspicion grew after seeing her so absorbed into her thoughts.

"Huh w-what n-nothing I was making breakfast for us?" She stuttered badly and regretted it.

"I'm serious now. Tell me what's wrong. You've been acting weird since yesterday. Why are you stuttering? Why do you seem so lost? It's making me worried." His tone was tense this time.

"Tae, you're overthinking. I'm fine. I didn't see you come in, that's why I was startled." She tried her best to explain herself.

He let out a sigh. "Okay, love, I guess I am overthinking."

"It's our day off today. Why don't we go out?" Taehyung suggested as he took a bite of his bagel sandwich.

"It's a great idea. Tae, let's go to the movies ." She responded, sitting beside him to have her breakfast.

"If that's what my wifey wants, sure." He said, making her smile.

After finishing their meal, they both headed upstairs to change their clothes.

Jisoo's outfit