Chapter 20

No one's pov

The day they were travelling to Jeju Island was today. Everyone was very eager to travel. Due to their heavy workload, they all required some time to relax.
There were a total of two cars traveling. Chaeyoung, Lisa, Jimin, Jungkook, and Namjoon were in one vehicle, while Taehyung, Jisoo, Jennie, yoongi, Hoseok, Jin, and Irene were in the other.

Taehyung was sat in the middle row with jin, Hoseok was sat at the front with yoongi and the girls were sat together at the back. Taehyung noticed how his hyung and irene were exchanging glances at each other, in the mirror in front of him. He didn't want to interrupt the couple but found it suspicious of them to have a whole conversation without speaking. They're definitely hiding something. The others were busy with their own things and were unaware of the situation.

"what's going on between you two?" taehyung asked raising his one eyebrow. "huh what?" jin responded, quickly removing his gaze from his dear wife. The others looked up confused "I've been observing you two all this time." Taehyung said.
"W-what are you talking about?" irene replied clearly shocked by his question. "there's something you guys are hiding" Taehyung said. "um no we-" jin was about to say but got interupped. "-actually yes. There's something we want to tell you guys."
Irene confessed. Jin was clearly disappointed.

"what is it unnie??" jisoo asked, eager to know her answer. "I'm.. I'm pregnant..." Irene finally replied.
"jinja?? Congratulations you should have told us before" jisoo said. They all congratulated the couple. "yah why couldn't you keep it in for a bit longer?" jin said. "we wanted to surprise you but irene ruined it." jin added "sorryy I just couldn't hide it any for longer" irene said. "that's great news have you told omma and appa?" taehyung asked. "yes we told them straight away." jin replied. "how long has it been?" jennie asked. "three weeks." irene replied. "I can't believe jin hyung is gonna be a dad."
Yoongi said and chuckled. "imagine him telling his kids his weird ass jokes." hoseok laughed. "yah shut up you two!! " jin said getting mad. "relax there only teasing you." Taehyung said.

They soon arrived at their destination.
"Ahh we finally arrived." jimin said.
"I'm tired already where are our rooms?" lisa asked. "we just arrived how are you tired already?" jungkook asked. "I don't know." Lisa said and shrugged. "yah irene unnie is pregnant! " jisoo announced as she made her way to them. "what? oh my god that's great." chaeyoung said. "Congrats." lisa said and smiled. "thank you." irene replied.
"Wait for real jin hyung? I can't believe it you're gonna be a dad. Congrats." jimin said. "no way I'm really happy for you guys." namjoon added. "hyung we have to celebrate now." jungkook said. The couple smiled in response.

They booked a private apartment near to a European restaurant. The apartment had 5 spacious bedrooms each consisting with a bathroom. There was a bar/lounge area as well as a large kitchen. Also a huge indoor pool. Everyone's jaw dropped when they entered the place. "woah this place is amazing." jungkook said. "guys there are only 5 bedrooms so we have to share rooms."  taehyung said. "it's fine we all can manage." namjoon said. "what should we do today?" Lisa asked. "let's just stay in the resort and explore the place today. We can go somewhere tomorrow." jisoo said. "sounds good." jimin said.

They all went to their rooms with their luggage. Jenlichaeng were sharing a bedroom. Jennie was looking through her cloths to find something suitable to wear. "what? Are you gonna change?" chaeyoung asked. "yes looking for something more comfortable." jennie said. "are you still upset about it?" chaeyoung asked. Jennie shook her head. "no it doesn't matter anymore." jennie said.
"well it doesn't look like it jennie I think you shouldn't think about him too much. It didn't work and it's not your fault. I know you didn't want to come but you did for us. I think you should use this opportunity to clear you mind and relax." chaeyoung said giving jennie a hug. "cheer up okay?" chaeyoung said as jennie nooded. "Where's Lisa?" jennie asked.
"using the toilet for 15 mins." chaeyoung replied and they started laughing. "what you guys laughing about?" Lisa asked coming out of the bathroom. "oh um nothing." jennie said. "I hope jisoo unnie was here. It'd be so much fun with her." Lisa said while pouting. "let her spend some time with her hubby it's like a second honeymoon for them." jennie said. "jisoo unnie is actually so lucky." chaeyoung said.

"jisoo are you tired love?" Taehyung asked with his soft voice which never failed to make jisoo's heart flutter.
"no Tae not tired at all. I've still got more energy than you." jisoo said.
"I've something for you." Taehyung said. "really what is it?" jisoo asked.
Taehyung took out a box which had a gorgeous diamond necklace. "this is for me?" she asked as her eyes turned slightly glossy. "yes jisoo it's yours." Taehyung said. "it's beautiful. I love it thank you for this precious gift." jisoo said. "let me put it on for you." he said and jisoo nodded. Taehyung placed the necklace gently around her neck. She suddenly felt the urge to kiss him as she felt his hot breath against her back. She slowly drew him in, grabbing his neck in the process. She moved her lips against his and pressed them together. He responded to it right away. She placed her hands on his neck as his travelled down her waist.

Finally finished with this chapter Extremely sorry for the delay but anyways I hope you guys enjoyed I'll try my hardest to be more active but I had no motivation to write and my mental health was really shit all this time. Thank you for all the support.

Don't forget to vote<3