Chapter 13

Jisoo pov
I woke up with a very bad leg pain today. "Ahh" I yelped in pain.
"jisoo are you okay?" Taehyung asked concerned. "yes taehyung my leg just hurts a bit" I replied.
"don't move your leg too much." he said and I nodded.
"Taehyung what's this? " I asked noticing the tray in his hands.
"oh I made breakfast for you." he said.
Awww. "Let's eat together then." I said. "Taehyung can you help me get up I need to go to the bathroom?" I asked.
Taehyung came over and wrapped my arms around his shoulders slowly helping me get up.

The whole day taehyung didn't leave me alone. He made sure I had everything I needed. To be honest we were a bit awkward at first but everything was fine afterwards.
He was being the sweetest husband.
I couldn't believe that he is the same taehyung he was before marriage. He used to be so cold to me and now he treats me like I'm the most important to him. I love him and he loves me I think our relationship is doing really well. Nothing could go wrong now.

Taehyung pov
After yesterday a lot has changed between jisoo and I. We can speak to each other comfortably now. I never thought I'd fall for jisoo but she's completely changed me. I love her so much. She's different.
"Taehyung let's sleep now." jisoo said.
"Hmm I'm coming" I said.
I quickly laid down beside her on the bed. "Taehyung" she said.
"hmm?" I said.
"I love you" she said.
"I love you too" I responded back.
I gave her a peck on her forehead before we fell asleep.

I decided to make this chapter short because I wanted to upload 2 chapters together.
Make sure to vote<3