chapter 2

jisoo pov
i woke up due to the bright sunlight hitting my face through the window. I look beside me and find taehyung sleeping peacefully.
He looks beautiful i admire every part of his face until i realise i have to get up. There's still a lot of time i should let him sleep more and make breakfast. I thought of choosing his cloths for the day.
I found a blue suit and a black tie in his cupboard and left them on the couch. I fixed the pillows and made my way to the bathroom.
I found many skincare products in the bathroom it must've been my in laws. They made sure that i wouldnt have any problems with settling in.
I went downstairs and decided to make korean fried rice with bulgogi, rolled omelette and gilgeori toast.
I hope he likes it i am not the best at cooking but i do cook for myself daily.

taehyung pov
I woke up it was nearly 7 am i look beside me and didnt find jisoo. i found a suit and tie on the couch jisoo must've left it for me. I quickly got up and got ready. I made my way downstairs and found a lot of food on the dining table. "Oh you're here, come have breakfast" jisoo said. I can see how much she has done for me since the morning. She woke up very early just to make breakfast for me.
I hope she isn't catching feelings because I know I'll never love her back. I was shocked to see how good her cooking is. She put a lot of effort in the cooking.
"How is it?, do you like it?" she asked.
"Hmm" I replied.

Jisoo pov
I was disappointed to hear his response. Didn't he like it? it tastes alright to me. I thought our relationship was slowly working out. But I just can't seem to get him to stop being that cold. He finished his breakfast and was gonna go to work.
"Okay bye when will you be back?"
"I'll be back around 8pm" he replied.
I just nod and watch him leave.
What am I gonna do in this mansion alone? I decided to clean the house for bit. I miss jennie so much I should call her.

On call
"Oh my god chu you finally called so tell me how was your first night?, did anything happen?, how was he?" jennie attacked me with questions. "jendukie nothing happened he's extremely cold he doesn't even have any feelings for me I think I'm the only one trying in this marriage and I don't think it'll work out."
I replied sadly.
"chu stop being so negative think about it he's never had a girlfriend he probably doesn't know how to act around you and it's only been a day since you got married. Don't loose hope so quickly chu." jennie said.
"yes jendukie you're right I should give it some time." I said.
"okay lets all have a get together soon only the four of us" jennie said.
"yeah that's what I was thinking tomorrow's Saturday shall we go watch a movie and later we can have dinner at a nice restaurant?, what do you think?" I asked.
"That sounds great I'll tell chaeyoung and lisa"
Jennie said.
"OK see you tomorrow 6pm"
I said.

I love speaking to jennie she changed my mood so easily. I can't loose hope that quickly. I should take lunch to taehyungs office for him today. It's 11am there's nothing at home for me to make. I should go to the store now.

After coming from the store
Ok there's not much time left jisoo you should start now.
I made japchae I remember taehyungs mum telling me it's taehyungs favourite dish.

Taehyung pov
I was checking some files in the office until jimin came in. "so how's life after marriage?, are you treating her right?" jimin asked.
"I know I'm not treating her right but what can I do? I don't have any feelings for her." I replied.
"How do you not have feelings for her? She's so beautiful and hot. She looked absolutely stunning in the wedding" jimin said. I don't know why I didn't like jimin complementing
Jisoo.
"Just shut up and let me do my work." I said annoyed.
"Woah don't be so jealous she's yours anyways" jimin said smiling.
"I'm not jealous I just have a lot of work to do." I said.
Or was I?

Jisoo pov
I entered his office. It looked vey rich but simple. I was impressed by the interior of his office. I asked the receptionist for taehyung's cabin.
"Do you have an appointment with him? " she asked.
"Um no but I'm his wife I'm just here to give him his lunch it won't take long" I replied.
"oh I'm so sorry I didn't know, you can go it's this way I'm so sorry again Mrs Kim." she apologied.
"No it's fine you were just doing your job" I replied giving her a smile.
"Mrs Kim this is sir's cabin you can go in" she said and left.
I knocked on his door and heard him say come in.
"hey... I got you lunch." I said.
" you didn't need to do that I could've had lunch outside." he said without any expression.

Taehyung pov
I didn't expect her to bring lunch for me why is she so caring even though I'm this cold to her? "no it's fine I love cooking anyways. " she said. "I made japchae I know it's your favourite try it and tell me how it tastes" she said.
The japchae tasted amazing I can't believe her cooking is this good when she is from a wealthy family. "it tastes really good" I said. She didn't say anything but smiled.
"Did you eat?" I ask her.
"Yeah I did." she said.
"Okay I guess I should leave now" she said.

Jisoo pov
I got up and was about to leave but I knocked something over. I looked back to see and saw that a few files were soaking wet because I dropped water on them. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?, HOW COULD YOU BE THIS CARELESS?, DO YOU KNOW HOW IMPORTANT THESE FILES WERE?" taehyung shouted. I could see his eyes were full of anger. "Taehyung I'm sorry" I said in a low voice. "YOUR SORRY AND THATS IT?" Taehyung said. "Taehyung I -" "JUST SHUT UP AND LEAVE" Taehyung cut me off. I didn't say anything and just left.

Please make sure to vote I'll try to
update more byeee!