Chapter 4

Jisoo pov
I woke up I look at the clock which shows 10am. "oh shit it's so late." I said. "Taehyung wake up" I said.
"Aghh what time is it?" he asks with his eyes closed. "It's 10am" I replied
"What already?" he asks. "Yh I guess we overslept I'll go make breakfast" I said. I got up and made my way down. As soon as I finished making breakfast taehyung came downstairs.
"Taehyung sit I'll just come from the bathroom." I said.
"OK" he replied.

Taehyung pov
She came back from the bathroom and sits next to me to have breakfast.
"Taehyung remember I'm going out today can you help me pick my outfit?" she asks eagerly. "um ok yeah" I replied. Why did she ask me? It's not like I know anything about girls outfits. "OK come with me" she said and grabbed my arm pulling me to our room. She's a really weird girl but I like her what? no I didn't mean that.

Jisoo pov
I don't know if I'm doing everything too quickly but he didn't seem to have a problem with me holding his hand.
"OK so there's a few outfits that I picked out, just chose any you like" I said.
Outfit 1

Outfit 2

Outfit 3

Outfit 3

Outfit 4

Outfit 4

Taehyung please pick 3 I said to myself

Taehyung pov
Jisoo tried on all the dresses. I have to admit everything looks gorgeous on her. But most of them were way too short. I decided to go with the 3rd option as it was the least revealing. "I think you should wear the 3rd outfit it looks good on you." I said. "okay that's what I was thinking too" she said and smiled.
What is she doing to me?

Jisoo pov
I was so glad when he picked the third outfit. No husband would want their wife to wear something too revealing. He really does care for me he just doesn't want to admit it. But it's okay he will soon.
"ok I'll put on some makeup now" I said. He just hummed in response.

Taehyung pov
She was done with her makeup and she was looking really beautiful. She didn't even put that much makeup she's naturally pretty.
"OK I'll leave now and I won't be late, I also left food for you don't forget to have it." she said. "Ok bye stay safe" I said. "bye" she replied.

She is gone for like nearly 3 hours. Why is she not back yet? She said she won't be late. And why am I missing her? What's happening to you Kim taehyung? Are you starting to love her? No you don't love her. Arrggh what's wrong with me? Why am I thinking about her so much. She said she'll be back after dinner. It's nearly 9pm. Should I call her?

Jisoo pov - 2 hours ago
"Okay so how was the movie? did you guys like it?" I asked. "Yh unnie I loved it" Lisa said. "It was so funny" chaeyoung said. "Yah I'm so hungry let's find a restaurant to have dinner" jennie said holding her stomach. "Okay jendukie calm down there's a really nice restaurant in this area let's go" I replied.
We reached the restaurant chaeyoung quickly ran not minding the states people were giving us to find a table. "Let's eat i'm also really hungry" chaeyoung said. "Yah why you guys so weird in public? Aaishh it's so embarrassing I feel like I'm with 3 kids not adults" I said being annoyed. And they all just laughed. We all ordered our food.
"Unnie should we drink there's so many drinks in this place." Lisa said.
It's not a bad idea I didn't drink in ages. "I mean it's not a bad idea let's have a few shots only and we'll go home" I said.
"Unnie never says no to alcohol you always say a few shots and end up being drunk" jennie said.
"OK I won't this time" I said.

Jennie pov
Unnie had like 8 shots already she is completely drunk. "look at her what should we do now? How will we take her home?" I said.
"I know why did she drink this much?" chaeyoung said.
Suddenly jisoo's phone started ringing it was taehyung.
Yes I'll just tell taehyung to pick her up. I quickly received the call "Hello taehyung this is jennie we are at a restaurant and jisoo is completely drunk can you come to take her I'll send you the address on jisoo's phone.
" Ok I'm coming now. " he replied and hung up. He really didn't seem cold he sounds worried for chu.

Taehyung pov
Why did she have to drink? I drove to the restaurant and found jisoo with sitting with her head down on the table. Did she pass out? "Oh taehyung you're here" chaeyoung said. "Yh should I drop you guys off too?" I asked. "no need it's fine we'll go together just take jisoo with you." jennie said.
"OK bye then" I said and quickly picked jisoo up in bridal style and put her in the car.
"Taehyung, you're here? Where are we going? I want to drink more." jisoo said. "no jisoo we're going home now you've already drank so much." I said.
"OK whatever" jisoo said making a sad and angry face.
I just chuckled at her behaviour.
"Let's go jisoo" I said opening the door for her. "I won't go until you pick me up. " she said. Why is she so stubborn I had no option but to just do it.

"Taehyung your lips look so kissable and soft. Can I kiss them?" she asked making me completely shocked.
"Jisoo it's late you should change and go to sleep" I said changing the topic.
"no I want you my hubby" she said.
She's completely drunk.
My heart fluttered as soon as she said hubby. She rapped her arms around my neck and was leaning in to kiss me. I was waiting for her to kiss me but she passed out. Why was I waiting for her kiss? What should I do? I can't change her cloths can I?
I decide to turn the lights off and change her into her pyjamas.
I lay her down on the bed as gently as possible and go to sleep

How did you guys find this chapter? Sorry if I made any mistakes.
And also do you guys want me to write in paragraphs or are you guys okay with reading in big chunks?
Just asking because sometimes I find it easier to read paragraphs.

Please make sure to vote <3