Chapter 5

Jisoo pov
"Arrggh!" I woke up with a very bad headache. How did I get home last night? Where's taehyung?
Wait did he bring me home last night.
Shit what if I did something? I always do something stupid when I get drunk.

Taehyung pov
I saw that jisoo finally woke up. "You're up does your head hurt?" I asked. "it hurts so bad" she replied. "It's okay I made some hangover soup for you I mean I tried I'm not good at cooking " I said. "It's okay" she said and had the hangover soup. "It doesn't taste bad at all it's actually pretty good." she said. "And um taehyung I'm sorry If I did anything stupid last night" she said keeping her head down. "no don't be sorry you didn't do anything last night you fell asleep after I brought you home" I said. I didn't tell her anything as I knew it'd be really awkward for both of us and I didn't want her to feel embarrassed.

Jisoo pov
I can't believe he made hangover soup for me. I love the way he cares for me. I love to be with him. I just love him so much. Does he feel the same way? Is it just that he cares for me or does he love me too?
I just wanna ask him but I can't.

My phone is ringing.
When I pick up the phone, it's my moher-in-laws call. "hello omma how are you and appa?" I ask
"we are doing great jisoo, how are you two?" she asks. "we're also doing well omma" I replied. "Is taehyung around? I would like to speak with both of you" omma asked. "Yes omma he's just here I'll call him hold on a sec" I replied . "Taehyung, omma wants to speak with us on the phone." I said as soon as I see him coming out of the bathroom.

"Ne omma I'm here." Taehyung said.
"You're father and I have prepared a dinner party for only our family members tonight at our house. Jin and irene will be there too and I want you two to come." she said. "ofcourse omma we'll be there" Taehyung replied. "I'm glad. Then I'll see you both later I have a lot of work to do" omma said. We hung up after saying bye.
"I need to pick a dress for tonight." I said. "don't pick something too revealing our family members will be there" Taehyung said. "of course I won't" I replied.

"I think I should wear this dress tonight what do you think? " i asked.

Taehyung povWow How can someone look this perfect? "yeah it looks great on you" I said

Taehyung pov
Wow How can someone look this perfect? "yeah it looks great on you" I said. "Thank youuu" she said cutely.
I'm wondering why omma and appa have prepared a dinner party for us.
Are you they planning something?

Jisoo pov
We reached the Kim mansion as soon as we entered I saw irene unnie. "Omo jisoo you look so beautiful" she said. "Unnie you don't look bad yourself" I said. "Yah Kim taehyung have you forgotten about your hyung after marriage? Why do you never call us?" jin oppa said. "Ani how could I forget you guys? I'm just a bit busy because of work. " Taehyung replied.
"OK kids enough chit chat and come to eat." we hear omma say.
"Ne we're cominggg" Taehyung replied cutely. I love his sweet side why is he not like this all the time?

"so jisoo are you working nowadays?"
Appa asked. "Ani appa I took a break from work I'll start after a week"
"Hmm so your omma and I have planned to send you two to Venice for your honeymoon. We've also booked the tickets and your flights tomorrow" appa said. Venice is the most romantic city to go to for your honeymoon. I've always wanted to go there.
"Sorry we couldn't tell you guys earlier" omma said. "gwenchana omma I'm really excited to go but we'll need to leave now as we have a lot of packing to do. Taehyung and I drove home after bidding farewell to everyone.

Taehyung pov
I really didn't want to leave work but jisoo appears quite eager to go.
"What happened taehyung? do you not want to go? It's always great to take a break from work." she said.
"No I don't mind going Venice is beautiful" I replied.

Jisoo pov
He really doesn't seem excited to go. I'll try to make this the most memorable trip for us two.
We did some packing and decided to wake up early and finish it in the morning as we were really tired.

Thank you for 250+ reads
This was chapter 5 I hope you guys liked it and I don't mind you guys giving feedback If you'd like. Sorry for any errors. And please make to vote. <3