Chapter 1 Intro

Summery:
Bella has never been the smartest or the prettiest, boys never fall to her feet asking to get off with her. she's one of them girls, boys didn't notice and girls only talked to her if they needed something.
You see Bella comes from a wealthy family, nice cars, big house and she soon leant girls would only be friends with her because her family had money.

Bellas POV:
I looked in the mirror. butt naked. most girls wish for big boobs and bums, which would be nice but i rather get rid of this scar on my face. it's been there years now and i want it removed, I've never really talked to my parent about it but I guess they know it bother me because I try putting loads of make up over it but you can still see it.
Today me and my mum are traveling to London to do our annual shop for the weekend! I love weekends mainly because no school, I mean you think that's bad Enough, I get picked on by the populars and looked up and down by the hot Boys and I don't mean being looked up and down in a good way.
I was once part of the populars but I left there stupid group because it practically bored me to death.
So now I hang around with my friends Isabella and Lauren. I close to grace we have been friends for years, whereas I have only none Lauren for a few mouths, she seems ok I guess.
After putting my clothes on I hopped into bed and grabbed my phone.
Twitter- nothing knew
Instagram- nothing knew
Basically on every social media nothing was happening, it was just a boring Friday night.