Chapter 24 home bound

I woke up to the sun In my eyes, i stretch my arms and collapse back on Brooklyns bare chest.
i felt a light kiss on my forehead and look up to see brooklyns familiar smile looking down at me.
"Morning baby" he smiles
"Hey" I reply
He stares at me a while then grins.
"What?" I laugh
"Oh nothing, your just... its doesn't matter" he smirks.
"tell me?" I roll over to face him.
"Well.. your just so beautiful" he blushes.
I don't say anything, I just kiss his lips that are mainly his teeth because he's smiling so much.
Unfortunately I have to get up because I'm going home today, back to reality.
school.
I pack my small rucksack and handbag and get changed.
"It's pouring it down" brook says as I walk into his room.
i look out the window to see almost a river running down the old London Road, which is bazar because it's about 10'c outside but sunny.
"Here" he chucks me a hoodie because as stupid as I am, I forgot to bring one.
I laugh "thanks"
Brooklyn is wearing a white top, black jeans, a black jacket and circular sunglasses. whereas I'm wearing his navy hoodie, leggings and white Stan smiths (shoes)
We wait for the rain to die down and get into the shiny Range Rover, to the train station.
When we get there there's a few cameras flashing at us but not many, I say bye to David ( who drove me) and Brooklyn walks me in holding my waist tight, not letting the paps get at me.
"I'm going to miss you" I sadly say when we lose the cameras.
I stop him, look him in the eyes and hug him tight.
"I love you " he whispers.
We got to the little Morrison's which is inside the train station and I buy my next months copy of vogue and my lunch.
'Can passengers for train 43 to West Midlands please board now' the speakers loudly announces.
"Right" I say, picking up my bags.
"Text me when your back" Brooklyn says as he holds my hands.
"Don't worry i will" I kiss him on the cheek but he moves my head so our lips are touching.
it feels like we have been kissing a few minutes when the speaker echoes 'last call for passengers on train 43'
We end the kiss with a hug.
"I better go" I kiss him.
"Yeah" he says with a tone of sadness in his voice.
I look up at his circular black sunglasses. and he looks down at my hazel eyes.
"I love you" he says as I stand onto the train.
"I love you too." I say quickly kissing his cheek.
I walk down the trains long corridor and sit a table by the window where Brooklyn is stood.
Soon he's a blur and we are passing through a tunnel.
I sit down and open my bag and pull out of this months copy of vogue. oh and my salad because I'm healthy and all that.
After a couple of hours we pull up outside my stop, I see my mum stood next to the car, waving.
"Hi sweetie" she shouts "I've missed you!"
"Hey mum" I laugh as I walk up to her.
She gives me a huge hug and picks up my bags.
"Oh it feels like forever since I last saw you last" she smiles
"Mum it was only 3 days ago"
We get in the car and stop off at mc Donald because that's all I need right now.
Once we get home I go straight to my room and turn my laptop on to play my Spotify playlist and I run a warm bath.
I hear my laptop pinging as I run my bath, when I go look at it I see I've left my Twitter open and it's blowing up!
I have hundreds of notifications from people I didn't know, following me, tweeting me and re tweeting my tweets.
Most the tweets were nice, asking for follows, Saying me and Brooklyn were cute and all of this! How did they know I was dating Brooklyn?
There were a few harsh tweets like
' Brooklyns mine!'
And
' Worst couple, your not even pretty'
They kinda make me laugh!
Just as I was closing my Twitter and about to get in my bath, my mum ran into my room.
"Guess what!" she says in a excited tone
"I was about to get undressed mum you could of knocked" I say
"yeah I could of but look at this" she jumps on to my bed like a 5 year old and hands my a bundle of teen magazines.
I look at her confused but then I see who's face is on the front cover of them all. Mine!
All the headlines are basically the same.
'Hot new teen couple'
'Cutest couple'
'The newest Beckham'
They all made me blush and make my mum laugh.
"Your famous" she mocks
I roll my eyes at her and shu her out the room while I get in my bath.
I read all the articles about me, which might be a bit vain but I want to know what they have said about me.
The majority of the article were nice saying we were the hottest new teen couple but one got to me saying:
So you have heard about Brooklyn Beckham right? But who is this girl bell, anyone heard of her? We haven't! She's no model that's for sure!

For a start my names Bella not bell, The rest of it was nice but what are they trying to say? I'm ugly! I could feel anger starting up inside me, they don't know me them little shi....
I need to keep my cool, I lay back down in my bath and take a deep breath.
Once i was dry and dressed I noticed my phone. dam! I forgot to text brook, oh well I'm sure he will understand.
I pick up my phone and see the texts from him:
' hey baby, hope you got back ok xxx' - 5:45
'Night xxxx' - 10:32

It was now 10:35 so he only just sent the last text, without hesitation I ring him.
"Hey I'm so sorry I didn't text" I say
"Don't worry about it" I can almost see his smile.
"So what have you been doing this afternoon"
"Homework, it's literally so boring without you and I went to the shop and saw all these girly magazines with you on them, and I'm just so sorry if they annoy you, I understand why. Have you seem them?"
"Brooklyn calm down, yeah I've seen them and yeah they annoyed me but I don't mind"
"Are you sure, cus I read them and they upset me so I can imagine how much they must of upset you"
"Brooklyn it's fine honestly" I lie
"Bella even on the phone I can tell your lying"
I just laugh.
"Well I'm going to ring this stupid magazine and tell them straight " he says
" your so cute Brooklyn, but honestly just forget about it" I tell him.
"Are you sure?"
"Yep"
We talk a bit more and then I get ready for bed and school the next morning.