Chapter 33

It's been over a month since me and Brooklyn fell out, I've ignored every call and very message he's sent me. I can't do it, I can't face him, I made him cry, I wasn't right for him.
"How you feeling?" Amanda said as she passed me the tub of ice cream from my side table.
"Never better" I joke.
"Just speak to him" she courages me.
"No, I can't" I argue.
"If you don't I will" she teases.
After watching about 5 chick flicks and romance films on Netflix, me and Amanda decided it time for Amanda to head home.
"What's that?" I ask Amanda, looking over to her on the laptop.
"Oh nothing" she says as she quickly closes the laptop.
"Amanda" i say crossing my arms.
"I best get going" she says as she tries to shoves her laptop in her bag.
But before she could leave my room, I grab her arm. "Best friends don't hide things." I mock.
"Fine, but don't say I didn't warn you" she signs and slowly takes out her laptop. "Are you sure?" She says.
"Yeah go for it" I really didn't know what I was getting into.
She opens the laptop to reveal a news article. Right there was a huge photo of Brooklyn and Chloe.
"Just friends" I say in a mocking Brooklyn voice.
Above it in bold writing was the headline 'Is this our new fav celeb couple?'
"they're going out"' I blurt out in disbelief "she's so pretty" I feel my heart sink.
"Bella that's enough" Amanda closes her laptop "I'm so sorry" she says.
"Why? I'm the one who broke up with him, if he's happy I'm happy" I lie. I know Amanda's my best friend but I just wanted her to leave now and go home, I wanted to be alone.
After a while of Amanda giving me a speech about how I can do better she finally leaves.
I takes me a minute to go over everything that I've just seen, a few tears slip out my eyes. Why? I shouldn't be angry or upset, it's my fault, I'm the one who broke up with him, not the other way round. He must love her and I just hope she treats him good.