Chapter 5 Your kidding right?

My portfolio came yesterday and omg it's perfect! All the photos are so amazing, you can't see any of my spots or my scar!
I posted a couple on Instagram, and they actually got a lot of positive feedback, boys were actually sending me messages. Ironic.
*ring* *ring*
My mum picked up the phone and I listened in from the top of the stairs.
"Yes, oh really, that's perfect, she will be so pleased...... yes..... I will go tell her now.... bye"
And she hung up.
"Bella!" She shouted not knowing I was just above her.
"Yep" I come in.
"You have a modelling job!"
"Eeekkk" I clap running around.
"And you will never guess where, oh you will be pleased"
"Where OMG where"
"Victoria Beckham!"
"No way omg omg omg"
"Yep she has a teen collection and needs some models and you fit all the boxes, your very lucky, Carrie said normally you would be doing small things like kids magazines but nope you get to go straight into Victoria beckhams! "
"Yay omg thank you"
"No problem sweetie"

I run up to my room and grab my phone.
'OMG your never going to guess who I'm modelling for!'. I text grace, I didn't put it on the group chat because Lauren would just be all Mardy and ruin my vibe.
'Whoooo?! Not hollister is it?!'
'Haha no even better. VICTORIA BECKHAM CLOTHING LINE!'
'NO WAY, YOU LOVE HE, I LOVE HER. WHAT THE HELL!!'

No one understands how happy I am. nothing like this ever happens to me. NEVER! And now it's finally happening.