Chapter 18 party

We get off the train and head for the entrance, where we plan to meet Brooklyn and David.
'Here xx' I text him
'Just at the entrance xxx'
When we get there a give Brooklyn a hug not caring that Harry was behind me.
"Dads waiting in the car" he smiles. I've missed that smile.
I introduce him to Harry and they talk a bit about football and the usual boy stuff.
We get to the range rover.
"Hi" I say to David
"Hi sweetie" he replies.
As I get in a little Harper jumps on my knee.
"Hiiiii bellaa" she shrieks.
"Hi Harperrrr!" We both have a big hug while the others all laugh at us.
A buckle her in and head off.
When we pull up outside the house I can see Harry face dropped.
We head inside and Brooklyn shows Harry his room, the other room closer to his, which would be my room.
Brooklyn and Harry go downstairs and play Fifa with Cruz and Romeo while I play dress up with Harper then go get ready for the party.
I text Amanda and she didn't seem to mind me getting ready at brooklyns.
I put on my outfit, makeup and straightened my hair. I was ready.
I went down stair's, it was 6:34pm and the party starts at 7:00pm
To my surprise both Brooklyn and Harry were ready and we're playing Fifa still.
Brooklyn was wearing a dark blue polo top and black skinny jeans.
Harry was wearing his new shirt and blue skinning jeans.
I have to say they both didn't look bad but Brooklyn looked a little bit better.
'Hey' I say stood behind
'Alright' harry says not taking his eyes of the tv screen.
'Fuck' Brooklyn says under his breath as he looked me up and down.

Amanda text me earlier to say she wants us to come a bit earlier, so we all put our shoes on and head to the car.
David happily drops us off at the venue where already a few people are.
I open the door and greeted by Amanda and jack. a lot of people are sat in the main room with the music on like 100 percent volume!
Amanda's family's golf club is amazing, its like a castle!
Before I know it, its 9:00pm and every body is here.
I mingle with a few people and see Harry kissing another girl, get in there Harry!
"you okay baby?" It was Brooklyn, he came up behind me grabbing my waist.
"hi" i turn to face him.
hes acting more confident then normal, i know hes not drunk because he hasn't drunk anything... yet
"are you ok?" he asked, still holding my hips.
i look up at him and he smiles. still holding me with care.
i look into his eyes and he looks in mine, our lips come together, i feel his warm breath, our lips lock together, it feels like we've been kissing for minutes, i let go and he smile his usual huge, warming smile.

Brooklyn's POV:
It was perfect, i looked into her big brown eyes and pressed my lips on hers. It gave me butterfly's but it felt so right. i smile while kissing her because i just cant help myself, she's so beautiful.

Bellas POV:
we finish our kiss, which was the best kiss of my life. I decided to go to the bathroom to freshen up and maybe scream with excitement.
on my way i see Amanda who runs up to me and give's me a hug.
"girl! i saw you" she claps
"hahaha" i laugh
"you two are so cute"
"aw thanks" i wink "i'm going to the toilet, where is it?" i smile
" two doors to the left i think" she says
i get to the bathroom and to my surprise there's no one making out in there so i quickly go in and lock the door behind me.
a few minutes later i try and open the door but its stuck. great.
Brooklyn POV:
Bella's been gone a while now, what if she's had second thoughts about the kiss or even worse kissing someone else! stop it Brooklyn, shes not like that.
i deiced to go find her and head down stairs to the entrance of the golf club.
I feel a pair of hands around my waist, thinking its her i turn around ready to kiss her when i see its katie!
" what the fuck are you doing and why are you here?" i angrily say.
"calm it hottie."
I look at her likes shes gone mad, i try and walk away to go tell Amanda that there's an unwanted guest but she had hold of me. tight. one hands on my waist and the other on my neck. she's not strong but the way shes holding me i cant push her away, or even move. Then she held my head tighter and moved her lips closer to mine.
This was the opposite of what i felt with Bella. This was horrible.