Chapter 27

* GUYS I WENT POUNTING (A BOAT) IN CAMBRIDGE AND I TOOK THE BOTTEM PHOTO ^ JUST SAYING *

Brooklyn POV:
Bella fell asleep on me after watching TV, I could tell she was in pain even if she tried not to show it. I hated seeing her like this, I needed to know who had done this to her, there's no way I'm letting them get away with this. Katie was enough.
I told my parent what had happened and they kindly dropped me off at Bellas house and contacted her mum and dad.
We arranged with them that it would be best to let her stay with us for a week till they got back and the neighbours would feed there dogs.
So as she slept my dad gently carried her to the car and we all went back to our house in London.
Once we were back my mum basically dismissed me! She said she would look after Bella. And I should go get ready for my football practise anyway, I much rather stay with Bella.
I didn't try and argue because I know it would be better for me to get out the way and she would be better at looking after bella and sorting out the doctor.
"Right!" My mum smiled, I could tell she was stressed about the whole thing but wasn't showing it "I need the number for the doctor". She wanted to make sure bella was a 100%, which she clearly wasn't.
I went to my room and got my arsenal kit on and headed out the door with my brothers and dad.

Bella POV:
I woke up in the bed I recognised as Brooklyns spare room one ( lol didn't know how to put that)
I turned to face a women, who I didn't know.
"Hello sweetie, I'm doctor Morgan. I've come to have a look at them injuries of yours"
Doctor Morgan had long dark hair and had dark eyes to match.
" so I heard what happened so we don't need to talk about that right now but I'm sure the police would need to get involved and you have to tell them what's happened in detail sweetie" she smiles
" oh Ok" I reinsure her.
" good girl" she nods " here take 3 of these a day, morning, day and night" she handed me some kind of pain killer. " and get some rest."
She asked me a series of questions about what happened, when it happened, where does it hurt.
"My head kind of hurts" I say to her as I feel a wave a pain in my head.
"Ok sweetheart, I have a feeling you may have banged your head when it happened"
She checked me over before finally finishing.
"Ok so..." I could still hear her talking but it was kind of faint like it was disappearing. My eyes went blank, like I was falling asleep while I was awake.
What seemed a few minutes later I hear doctor Morgan's voice again.
"Bella, bella sweat heart can you hear me."
My eyes start to go back in focus and I murmur "what"
" you fainted, I think it would be best if you stay in hospital tonight, let me just go and talk to Victoria-"
I shot up, ignoring the pain in both my head and hip "no,no way, I don't want to go to hospital"
I hate hospitals, they scare me, I rather stay here.
After a lot a persuading doctor Morgan agrees that it may actually be best if I stay where I am, which Is what I shall do.