chapter 19 the end game

Bellas POV:
i finally got let out by Amanda, someone had blocked it with a chair.
"don't worry i bet it was just some drunk idiot" she reassures me.
i head down stairs to the main room where everyone is.
on the way i pass a corridor. At first it just looks like two people kissing very close together then i see its Brooklyn. I feel my heart stop and my eyes go blurry with water filling up in them.
i run up the stairs to any room i can find, on my way i pass Amanda and Harry who are sat talking on the stairs.
"Bella?" They say in unison, but i don't stop.
"Bella whats wrong?" it was Harry, he was a fast runner and had caught up with me.
"why...why did he do it." i collapse into a mess on the floor.
"who" i feel Amanda's hand on my shoulder.
"i saw Brooklyn kissing another girl" i cry out.
"no" i hear Amanda angrily say 'right' i she's says as she walks off.
"Amanda!" Harry shouts, but she has already gone.
Through my wet eyes i see a group of girls coming up the stairs so I get up and run to the first room i see and lock the door.
"Bella" its Harry "hey, come on, you can talk to me" his soft voice says.
i hesitate then open the door to let him see the mess on the floor, they call me. He's one of the only people I trust right now. I quickly lock the door behind me.
he sits down next to me and i hug him without hesitation. i just need a shoulder to cry on. Harry understands and lets me cry and cry into his skirt.

Brooklyn POV:
Finally i managed to push her away.
"your crazy" i say, shocked, backing away.
i run back down the corridors to the main room to find Bella.
But Amanda found me first.
"you horrible, disrespectful shit" she screams at me.
"what?" i say, confused.
"why the hell would you do that to her i thought you loved her. Just because you have famous parents doesn't mean you can get every girl you lay your stupid little eyes on"
"what are you on about" i reply.
"don't act all innocent, Bella is in tears up there."
"what, why" I say shocked.
"why do you think, because she saw you kissing another girl."
"WHAT?!" I say shocked. "you have no idea what happened, that girl who happens to be Katie grabbed me and kissed me, i tried pushing her away but i couldn't!"
"lies! Katie's not here"
"she is, i swear. If i could i would prove it"
"you can, lets go watch the CCTV cameras shall we"
"Amanda I need to find Bella"
we head to a back room where there's 15 computer screens, i show her where it happened and she find that point in the night. And there it was her clearly grabbing me and trying to kiss me.
"i told you" i say kind of happy with myself.
"i'm sorry i didn't believe you, you need to tell bella, shes heart broken."
"where is she" i needed to see her, hold her, love her.
"upstairs somewhere"
Bellas POV:
i sit up and see the front of Harry's shirt, it was very wet and black from my mascara. I remember i put tissues in my bag, when i pull them out, a note fell out. it read:
'Brooklyn's a great kisser babe xxx now you remember what happened at the last party right? well i will do something a lot worse if you don't listen to what i want you to do, ok babe? so your going to tell Brooklyn its over, that's all xxx
p.s show anyone this and your dead and that's NO figure of speech boo :)'

was this Katie? was it her kissing Brooklyn?
"whats that?"
"nothing. nothing" i say panicking.
"your shaking Bella !" he says concerned.
"i'm fine" i cry. i shove the note back in my bag. i don't dare tell Harry what it says, who knows what she would do to me.
there's a knock at the door, Harry stands up and unlocks it.
it was Brooklyn and Amanda. oh god i couldn't do this.
i turn around so i'm facing the opposite way and cant see their faces.
"Bella, its fine! he didn't kiss that girl, there's proof!" Amanda shoves a laptop in my face, i watch a video and see everything that happened.
i feel white in the face. what do i do, if i forgive him i will literally be killed but if i don't then i will not be with Brooklyn and Katie wins.
"i don't care" i say bluntly trying to keep my tears in.
"what?" Amanda says shocked.
"i don't care, its to late.... its...its over" i say.
"w...what" Brooklyn try to get his words out.
"you heard me" i say still facing the opposite way, but i knew hes upset.
i hear footsteps leave.
"that's low even for you" Amanda hisses at me and leaves the room.
Harry hesitates wondering if he should stay or go after Brooklyn.
"i'm going to find out the truth, show me that note" he grabs my bag but i pull it out of his reach.
"no you cant" i cry and run out the room.
i run down the corridor and lock my self in another near by room, i stand there a few minutes, I've messed up, lost all my friends and let Katie win.