Chapter 15. The new girl

We pulled up outside the school and we all pushed our way off the bus.
I stayed with Harry and the other girl who said she was called Millie.
Luckily I am in the same classes as them both, its turns out their twins!
The first lesson we had was science, I stayed with Millie and her little group of friends.
We were busy talking and doing the sheet on cells when the question popped up.
"So omg Lucy broke up with Jake finally he was such a dick!"
"Speaking of relationships, I was reading my magazine and what was on the first page? Only your face Bella, I thought I recognised you! are you out with Brooklyn Beckham?" One of the girls asked.
"Erm haha yeah" I say thinking they would hate me.
"Eeekkk" they all shriek.
Guess they like it!
"Girls settle down" the teacher, miss Lewis said.
"Omg lucky shit" one laughed.
We all joked around for the rest of the lesson, talking about hot boys in their school and talked about all the teachers.
I liked this school already.
Before i knew it, it was lunch time. Because i didn't have  a pack lunch like Millie and her friends so Harry offered for me to go with him and his friends to get some food from the local town, so i did.
we went into the nearby town, it was only small but there was a corner shop, fish and chip shop and a Tesco.
we went to the fish and chip shop and i just got a small £1 chip cone.
"so do you like it here?" Harry friend asked
"yeah its okay" i say.
we were in a line, the three of them with me in the middle, the only girl. i didn't want them to get the wrong idea and think i'm single, but would it be awkward if i told them i had a boyfriend. speaking of the devil my phone pinged. Brooklyn!
'hey xx miss you already :( hows school?x'
"Oooo whos that" one of the boys teases. i just laugh at him and hid my phone. maybe that will give them the message.
i reply to brooklyn with:
'not bad, wbu xx'
'boringggg without you xx'
He's so cute i want to scream.
He texts me again saying.
'i love you so much Bella I don't think I've ever properly told you saying I've not none you to long but I've not got on with a girl as well as I have with you xxx'
'Brooklyn shut up ;) xx'
'Be my proper girlfriend, not a fake one?;) xxx'
'Go on then;)xx' I reply. So no more lying. I was his girlfriend. Over text.
Right now I could share that bed with him again, feel his body heat, the sound of his steady breathing and oh God. the smell of his Cologne.
I must have been zoning out because Harry was clicking his fingers in my face.
"Hey, yeah, sorry" I say shocked.
They all laugh.
"Come on we are going." he nods offering me his hand to help me up from my chair. I almost take it not really thinking, but I don't, I just stand up and smile at him. he didn't seem to bothered. oh god I hope he doesn't fancy me, that's the least I need right now.