Chapter 35

LONG CHAPTER COMING UP!:

Bella POV:
I was just sat on my bed. In my room, like I always am when my phone rang.
It was Brooklyn, at first I was hesitant about answering it, what if he pocket dialled or what of it was Chloe rubbing in my face that she had the only person I wanted.
But then again what if it was Brooklyn.
"Hello" I say, nerves clearly taking over my voice.
"Bella" I hear Brooklyn say down the phone, it was quite for a few minutes until he broke the silence "I I need to talk to you"
"Brooklyn are you ok?" I could here him sniffing, like he was crying.
"Has Chloe broken up with you?" I question
"Yes" he replied
A part of me felt a weight of my shoulders, while the other part of me felt the complete opposite.
"So... I'm your second choice" my voice drops, disappointment.
"No let me explain, I need to talk to you...please" his voice was quite "... come to my house"
"I'm not sure if-" I get cut off
"Please Bella I need you"
I still felt like I was his second choice, a part of didn't trust him as much anymore.
"Ok" and I hang up.
Brooklyn POV:
10 minutes passed, still no sign of Bella, my bed room is at the front of the house, so I could easily see when she was on her way.
"Brooklyn can I borrow your-"
"Get out Romeo, I'm busy" I moan at him.
"Jeez someone got out the wrong side of the bed" he said as he left the room.
I heard him talking to someone once he was downstairs, I couldn't quite hear what they were saying, it was just mumbling.
I sat back down at my desk and looked out the window, waiting.
The door creaked behind me, suggesting Someone was opening it.
"Romeo, I told you to-" I say spinning my chair around "Bella!" I say shocked. although we weren't on good terms, just seeing her made me happy. 
"Hello" she smiled, it was a small smile like she wasn't sure about being here.
For a minute we both stayed silent until I spoke up.
"Bella, there's a few things I really need to clear up."
"Me first" she buts in.
"Bella please"
"No no brookyn" she says calmly "I understand that what I did was wrong, I should never have broken up with you, it was the most stupid thing I'd ever done because everyday I've missed you so much."
I but in.
"And I shouldn't have mentioned anything about fame, I know the articles about you were not true I just wanted to see how you would react but I guess I took it to far"
"Brooklyn, it's fine I was over the top. I just want to say that I understand that you loved Chloe, I don't know why you broke up with her but I know you loved her because I can see how upset you are and-"
"She loved me for the fame, She even said it. Me on the other hand I'm not upset because she didn't like me, I could care less about her, I'm upset because I lost you." I say looking down.
"But if you didn't love her why go out with her? To me, I. I just feel like I'm your second choice"
"Bella that's not the case, I went out with her to make you jealous and i guess I thought it would take my mind of you"
She looked into my eyes for a while. Not saying anything.
"Bella the only thing I learnt about going out with Chloe was that i can see that I love you, your the only one I've ever wanted" I say looking straight into her eyes.
I stand up and face her.
Our lips clash together, thankfully she doesn't pull away.
God I've missed this.
"I love you" I say while our lips still collided together.
"I love you too" she mutters.
Bella POV:
I've been at Brooklyn's for about an hour now, at first it was pretty awkward but then after that amazing kiss, we shared all the news we had for each other.
"He kissed you!" Brooke said as he put his arm round me as we spooned on the bed.
"Yep! It was soooo awkward" I laugh.
Normally he would be getting pretty annoyed about Harry but this time he was just joking around with me, probably getting annoyed about it inside.
"Oh my days" he laughs.
We both stayed silent for a few minutes, it wasn't awkward.
"Wanna stay here tonight?" He asked me as I'm lay on his chest.
I look up to him "yeah, I'll just run home and get some clothes"
"Nah you can borrow mine baby"
Baby. Id not heard that in so long. I kind of liked it.
"Okkkk, I'll text my mum so she knows" I say as our lips peek each other.
"Hungry?" He asks me.
"When aren't I" I laugh
"True" he mocks
"Oi" I say hitting him playfully.
"Joking, joking" he laughs "right pizza" he says getting up to grab his phone.
We order 2 medium pizzas as Romeo and cruz will probably want one too.
"I love dominos" I say as I bum bounce on his bed.
"And I love you" he winks as he climbs back into bed with me
"Smoothhh" I laugh.
Brooklyn POV:
Affer we have our pizza, me and Bella headed up to my room to watch a film.
"Hmmm what to watch" I say out loud as I flick through Netflix.
"Brookyln! Brooklyn!" Bella shouts from the bathroom.
"What's wrong" I say as I rush into the room.
"It's snowing!" She says like an excited child looking out the window.
"Your so cute" I laugh.
She plonks her self on my bed and watches me flick through for a film.
"Right this one will do" I say as I get up to get changed into my grey joggers. "Here baby " I say to Bella as I chuck a black top and a pair of joggers.
"Thanks" she says as she gets up to get dressed.
"Nice" I hear her say behind me looking my bare body up and down.
I just laugh at her as she stand in her matching underwear getting changed.
"Nice" I say back with a wink.
We soon get under the covers and watch the film.
"I need to take a photos of this" I say grabbing my phone.
I take a photo of us laying in bed and quickly upload it on to Instagram with the captain 'got my baby back' because I truly had.
Half way through the film I hear Bella heavy breathing, she was a sleep.
I slowly moved over to turn the film off and then lay back down to rap my arm round her.