Chapter 30

Bella's POV:
I've not seen Brooklyn for 12 days now, he was in LA for a a couple weeks , I mean we're still going out but there's been a lot of talk about a girl called Chloe hanging around with him in LA, She's so pretty, it does get me wondering.
"Earth to planet Bella" Harry is clapping his hands in my face. " what's up?"
"Nothing" I tell him. Normally I'd tell Harry everything but not this. Not about Brooklyn, he wouldn't like it.
Right now me, Harry and Alice were studying good old maths. Exams were coming up and if I didn't start revising now I'd be failing all my subjects.
"Right I need a drink" I say as I head to my kitchen. I pour myself a large glass of orange juice, I read something about it helping you concentrate and trust me I needed to concentrate.
*knock* *knock*
Someone was at the door.
"I'll get it" I hear Harry shout.
A few minutes later he carries on.
"No way hi mate."
" long time no see" another voice calls back.
I knew that voice. Brooklyn!
I put down my orange juice and head for the front door, to my surprise Brooks already by the kitchen arch way.
"Hey baby" he says with his arms out.
I let out a small shriek and run into is arms.
"what are you doing here" I ask him shocked.
" well we haven't seen much of each other lately so I thought I'd just drop in and surprise you" a smile grows across his face.
After talking and catching up for a while I finally pluck up the courage to ask him
"So... There's been a lot of talk about you and Chloe... People are starting to think we've broken up" I scratch my neck. Nerves.
"What! No way, no Bella there nothing going on! We hung out for day because we were in the same photoshoot that's all, paparazzi's get all sorts of ideas. Me and you were strong yeah" he took both my hands and placed them in his.
"Ok" I say smiling back at him. That's all I needed to hear, to be reinsured.
"You can stay here tonight if you want" I say to him as I dig into a bag a crips.
"Yeah? That's be good" Brooklyn nods
"You would have to sleep in the spare bed, there no way mum would let you sleep in mine" I laugh " but don't worry i come visit"
"Good" he says as he gives my shoulder a nudge.
After a while Alice and Harry leave, it took me a while to actually get Harry out the house, he was nearly as excited as me to see Brooklyn.
"Mum won't be back till 8, shes at some friends house" I say as I rummage through the cupboard. "Right lets go to the shops and get some foods, there literally nothing here" I say to Brooklyn.
"right then let's go" he says as he rapped his arm from my shoulder.
It's about 6pm so the streets are starting to get dark but not to dark, the shops only down the road so didn't take us to long.
"Oi sweat cheeks " a voice calls from behind us.
"Oh no" I mutter.
"Who is it" Brooklyn says, I couldn't tell if he was annoyed or angry.
At first I didn't want to say who it was because I knew brook wouldn't be to happy, but what's the point in lying.
"There the boys who erm... I guess, beat me up after school"
"What " I could see the anger build up on his face, his jaw clenched.
"Brooklyn leave it please" I say as he tries to walk over to them.
"I need to say something Bella"
He manages to loosen my grip and walks over to the 2 boys.
I follow but keep my distance.
"How dare you, beating up a girl, are you messed up in the head?" He hisses at them.
" probably" they both laugh. I knew this was making Brooklyn more angry, them not taking it seriously.
It was like slow motion, I could see his arm swing round for a punch, his arm caught the corner of one of the boys eye.
"Your going to regret that" he snarled.
by this point I was getting worried "Brooklyn please stop, it not worth it please"

Brooklyn POV:
All I wanted to do was show them a price for messing with my girl. I didn't care if I got hurt. I was ready to fight them but then I turned around and saw the sheer panic on Bellas face.
"Brooklyn please stop, it not worth it please" she cried.
At first I hesitated I could have punched the one with the SnapBack on right then and there but I didn't.
"Come on, let's go" I put my arm round Bella and walked away.
Once were back at Bellas neither of us say a word, I sit on her sofa while she puts the pizza in the oven. I couldn't tell if she was annoyed at me or just being quite.
" I'm sorry" I say breaking the silence.
"For what" Bella calls back from the kitchen.
She wasn't annoyed by the sound of things.
" starting in them boys, when I could have just left it." I admit.
" nah it's fine, you were just protecting me " she says as her petite body sat next to mine.
" I love you" I say to her as I kiss her light pink lips.
"I love you to Brook" she said with her little smile which still took up her face. She really is adorable.