Chapter 17 that morning

I woke up, it was Monday morning but lucky it was half term so i had a week off, today i was going into town with Harry, i needed a dress for Amanda's party on Wednesday.
i felt bad dragging Harry to town with me just so i can get an outfit but he seemed up for it and I felt a lot less awkward with him then Millie and the other girls. But still to make it up to him i asked Amanda if it was ok to let Harry come to the party with us, she was 100% up for it, she thought he was 'fit' on a snapchat i sent her and Brooklyn was up for it too, i had not talked about harry a lot but Brooklyn knew he was my close friend and nothing more.
I leave my house and walk down to the bus stop were i was meeting Harry.
"heyyyy" i run up to him and the bus stop.
he laughs "hi weirdo"
"rude" i say poking my head in the air.
the bus pulls up next to us and we hope on.
After a 20 minute ride we arrive in town and head for the shops.
I find the perfect outfit, a black cross over top, a mint green skirt and black heels.
Harry buys a new shirt, i think he's more excited for this party then me!
Wednesday Morning:
i get up and read my clock. 8:34am my train was at 9:30am and Harry's mum would pick me up at 9:00am
i hopped out of bed and see my mum has left me a smoothie and a small pile of toast! i eat them while i get undressed. i put on a white cropped top from Zara and my high waisted jeans then do my casual make up and hair. After that i shove my outfit for tonight in my bag, as well as my makeup bag, straighteners, phone charger, tooth brush and retainer and underwear. i headed downstairs with my bag and coat.
'see you soon xx' it was Brooklyn.
'can't wait!!xx' I reply
'Aha love you baby xxx'
i'm not sure what going to happen when i get there because Amanda wants me to get ready at hers but i haven't seen Brooklyn in 3 weeks. And i have no idea where Harry's meant to go.
You know now that I think about it, my Parents have taken this pretty well. Normally my parents would want to know everything about the person I'm dating and make sure I'm not doing anything I shouldn't. But with Brooklyn they know I've slept at his house, maybe not the same bed but...
And they have been fine with me being friends with Harry, our mums seem to get on.
Speaking of Harry, his cars had just pulled up. Before I can get out the door my mum is already talking to his mum though the car window.
I hop in and say goodbye to my family.
"See you on Sunday honey, bye" my mum shouts as we drive away.
We say bye to Harry's mum after she helps us figure out which train we are meant to be on.
"Last calling for 54 to London, Hyde park way." The speaker Echo's.
That's ours! We get on and find a window seat and get ready for the journey ahead.