Chapter 21 my prince

As we walk back into the golf club I see Brooklyn is looking a bit pale.
"Hey, are you ok?" I say to him, grabbing his hand. I didn't feel great myself but I tried to just put it all behind me.
"Don't worry about me as long as ur alright so am I" he smiles landing a kiss on my head.
"Let's go to my house guys" Amanda announces to the group, she lives next door so it's not a far walk and were not missing the party because most people left when the police came.
We all wait for Amanda to clear off the rest of the people then we walk down to her house.
I keep hold of Brooklyns hand, who is looking like he's about to be sick.
"Hey Brooklyn you ok mate" Harry asks him.
Brooklyn doesn't reply.
"I think it was that Coke" I say.
"You can take him one of the spare rooms" Amanda says as we walk into the house.
Just as we get in the door Brooklyn passes out, luckily Harry Caught his fall. It was that drink for sure.
"Looks like Katie's wasn't joking" Amanda admits.
Between me and Harry we mange to take Brooklyn upstairs to a bedroom.
"Im guessing we're staying here tonight." I say, I don't think Brooklyns parents would want to see like this.
"Yeah" Harry nods.
I slide out Brooklyn phone from his pocket and text his dad, David, asking if we can stay here tonight.
He replies straight away saying it's fine, just look after each other and he will pick us up in the morning.
Brooklyn is starting to wake up, lay in the middle of the bed.
"Hey" I whisper, at this point it was just me and him because Harry went to go get Brooklyn some water.
He gives a little smile but it still lights up the room.
"Are you ok?" I say
He holds his head "my head kills" he whispers.
Harry comes back up with the glass of water and a tablet.
"Here" Harry says handing Brooklyn the water.
Brooklyn takes the water and tablet and lies back down.
Harry leaves the room and shortly after I head for the door.
"No stay" he whispers.
"Are you sure" I walk up to the bed.
"Yeah come cuddle me" he says grabbing my hand.
I lie down next to him.
"Baby... you can go to sleep I'll be fine." he says to me as he generally plays with my hair.
"Are you sure your ok" I say probably annoying him now.
"I'm a bit warm" he says
"Do you want a drink?" I ask
He just takes his top off and lays back down, says "I'll be fine" then leans over and lightly kisses my cheek and falls to sleep.
Shortly after I fall asleep, with his hands rapped protectively around me. Even though he's ill he still feels the need to protect me, oh god I love him.