Chapter 7 The house

We pulled up outside the beckhams stunning 4 floored house.
Brooklyn can see the expression on my face and just laughs.
"It's amazing" I compliment Victoria.
"Aw thank you" she smiled at me while opening the grand front door.
After getting a drink and having a house tour, apart from his siblings room because they were in bed, we went up to his room.
"Pretty cool" I nod, trying to sound calm when really I was about to burst with excitement.
"Thanks" he says sitting down on the bed, I join him. At first it was pretty awkward but then we started talking about how the photo shoot went so in the end it wasn't too bad.
After a while I feel my eyes getting heavy, I feel so tired and I guess Brooklyn can see that because he gets up and hands me a pair of his joggers and a grey top.
"Here" he smiles
"Are you sure?"
"Of course" he smiles
I walked to his own bathroom and get changed.
When I come back out he's passed out on one side of the bed. I didn't know what to do. did he want me to lie next to him? Was I meant to go to another room?
To be on the safe i took a pillow off the bed and laid it down on the floor, it wasn't the comfiest but I was tired so within minutes I was asleep.
"Pptt Bella" I wake up to a whispering boy next to me. I jump in shock, not remembering where I was. I was face to face with Brooklyn Beckham. With no makeup on. Oh my god.
The clock on the wall said 3am.
i groan and open my eyes. God its cold.
"Why are you on the floor" Brooklyn says patting his bed.
I climb up and he puts the covers over me. This was the first time I'd been in bed with a boy in a very long time. I instantly feel his warm body heat and he must feel mine because he says.
"Your freezing"
"I was fine on the floor" I budge his shoulder.
"Nono you weren't, you were shivering in your sleep"
"Oh haha" I say because I wasn't sure what to say.
He raps the covers over me and we both fall into a pleasant sleep. I was lay next to thee Brooklyn Beckham!