Chapter 2 London bond

I woke up early to get ready for London. today was the day me and my mum go on our shopping spree!
"Let's go Bella"
"Coming" I shouted as a ran down the stairs with my hand bag and coat.
We both hopped into the car and drove off. I pulled out my vogue magazine and headphone and listened to the artic monkeys for most the journey.
When we got there it was pretty busy, probably because it's the summer holidays and most people are off work and school.
When we arrived it was about 12:30 so we went and got a toasty and drink from costa. After that we finally went shopping! We went to top shop, h and m , new look, pandora, Victoria secret and monsoon ( because my mum likes to shop there)
Soon we had bags on every lasting space of our arms.
As we are walking though Hyde park a lady comes over to us, she is dressed very smart but still very classy.
"Hello ladies" she says as she sticks her hand out.
"Hello" my mum replies with the same polite gesture.
"My names Cassie and I work for models Union. and your daughter here fits All the right requirements!"
My mum crossed her arms "Ah does she now?"
"Yes madam she does, she has a perfect body shape, face shape and gorgeous brown hair!"
"Thanks" I smile
Cassie smiled back.
"Here's my card just give me a ring or drop an email"
"Brilliant thank you " my mum said as she took the card.
It was red with bold black writing 'models United, be the one...'
' perfect! Let us know by Monday if you want to become a model, send us some photos of you and then we can sort you out with a photo shoot for your portfolio and you'll be away!" The kind lady said as she walked off.
"Well Bella!!!" My mum seemed more excited then me which was pretty impossible!
"Omg mum! Is this happening"
"Yes! Right you need an outfit for the email we're going to send!"
"What your letting me? I thought you would be against the whole idea!"
"Well it's a once in life time experience"
And with that we went off to find the perfect outfit!