Chapter 6 The moment of truth

My mum dropped me off down the road from the Victoria Beckham studio, I walked in with my portfolio and I was dressed to impress.
When I walked in I was expecting one of her assistants to come to me but no! Victoria herself opened the door to greet me.
"Hello" she says holding out her hand.
"Hi" I do the same back.
"You must be Bella, I must say what a Beautiful name!"
"Thankyou" i smile. This women's my idol.
She lead me into a room and we talked for a few hours, mainly about her clothing line but about more personal things too.
"So yes I'm starting a teens line, boys and girls."
"Wow I bet it's going to look amazing!" I say.
I go and get ready for the photo shoot, Victoria said I would be doing it with a boy.
I walked in and there he was. Brooklyn Beckham.
"Hi" he smiled as I climbed onto the prop chair.
"Hey" I reply
"I'm Brooklyn"
"Oh I kno- I'm Bella" that got a laugh from him.
We did a few photos separate then the rest we were together. Very close. my favourite was when we were both on a bike and he had to hold my waist.
"That was good fun" he said while packing his rucksack ready to leave.
"Yeah it was" i laugh
"So do you live far from here?" He asked.
"Yeah about 2 hours away"
"Ow your not going back tonight are you, you won't get back till like midnight."
"Nono I'm staying at that hotel" I point at a hotel across the road.
"Oh god that looks doggy" he says gritting his teeth.
"It's only for a night I'm sure I'll be fine" I reassure him.
"On your own?"
"Yeah"
"Seriously? Anything could happen to you"
"You sound like my mum" i laugh.
"Why don't you come and stay at mine?"
"Oh no no I couldn't" my heart felt like it had literally jumped out my chest.
"Why not?"
"Because one you hardly know me, two I feel rude and three it's only for a night."
he rolled his eyes and pulled me along by my hand. Brooklyn Beckham was touching my hand!
"I don't take no for an answer" he winked.