A Little Bit Sick

Scarlett's Pov

I rolled my chair inside and got Liam to help me up stairs and into my bed. 

"LIAM!" I shouted with a groan as the urge to vomit suddenly hit me.  I clenched my belly then removed my hand as the pain of the burns came with it.  I squeezed my eyes shut balled my hands into fists.  Liam was already by my side, holding my hand, with a worried expression.

Before i could do anything, Daniel, Perrie, Rachel, El and Niall all rushed in.  Zayn must still be outside and Harry's probably on the way up in his chair with Lou.

"Just morning sickness," Perrie assured.  "its good, it means the baby is healthy."

Everyone let a sigh of relief out and left me to be alone in my room, everyone except Niall.

"Aren't you going to go back down stairs?" I asked. He shook his head, "No, you need your burn cream.  And you look stressed?"

I was a little surprised by his answer as he closed the door and picked up the cream from my nightstand as he walked to my bed.

"Thank you, Niall." I said as a tear slipped down my face.  His light giggle gave my spirit a bright light in my dark tunnel of confusion.

I shut my eyes again as he started unraveling the gauze on my body.  Last time I had willingly seen my body it was beautiful, sleek, lightly tanned, perfection.  As I felt the cool air of the room on my flesh I shut my eyes harder.  I could imagine my burned body, soon to be scarred.  It made me dread opening my eyes, however i had an urge to open them.  Not to see how i looked , I wanted to see how big my baby bump was, if I had one yet.

The baby in my belly and the friends by my side may be the only things keeping me going.  I hadnt talked to my parents since before I found out of my pregnancy.  Liam told me he told them about it, so when they didn't call, my heart broke.  My parents wont even support me. 

I finally opened my eyes to find an image similar to the one I painted in my head, burned, ugly.  It looked like something from a science fiction movie, some experiment gone wrong.  My heart sank at the view, all my hard work, waisted.  I had spent two years giving myself the perfect body.  I gave up all my free time, candy, computer, two summers, everything to go that body.

But now, it's gone.  Waisted.  Down the toilet.

"N-Niall?" I choked out, catching his full attention.  He set down my cream and bandages and sat on the bed, leaning his face down near mine.

"Yes?" he asked.  i thought for a moment about what I wanted to say to him.  I turned my head away, maybe I didn't want to say anything?

"Niall, I don't feel beautiful anymore" I admited before I could think it through.  It came out before I could say something else.  I didn't want to say that, i didn't want to say it because it was true.  The feeling I once had of beauty was gone.

His face was shocked, like he couldn't believe I had said those words.  I waited for him to say something, anything.  But he just starred at me.  I shut my eyes thinking I had said the worst possible thing.  I wanted to turn invisible, until I felt his warm lips pressed on mine.  He pulled away slowly.

"You are always beautiful" he whispered to me. 

After that he stood up and applied my cream all over me.  I held in my painful noises but couldnt stop the tears from my eyes.  After all of me was covered in cream I felt the cool bandages being wrapped around me. 

I was major awkward when he was near my lady parts, I couldn't thank the nurse enough for letting me have a bra and panties on before she first wrapped me at the hospital.  Niall wrapped me up to my neck with the bandages and replaced my few facial ones.