Lets Take a Walk? (Part 1)

Scarlett's Pov

"you have to tell him, you know" El told me.

"I know, I just didn't know how?  It would break him" I said.  We had been crying since we woke up this morning.

"It would break him even more if he found out after, or from someone else" she said.  I knew she was right, El's always right.  I let   out a sigh.

"but, what if he doesn't love me after I tell him?  What if he leaves me?" I asked,

The only thing more horrifying than telling him is watching him leave me.  But who can blame him?  I would leave me too if I could.

"I don't know, but he needs to know.  They all need to know" she said, again right.

"but maybe I can wait to tell him?" I said.

"I cant control when you tell them, but I will keep it a secret till you tell.  But I just don't want to see you be broken if he leaves you" she said.

"but, El, it doesn't matter when I tell him, he will leave me" I cried.  Suddenly his words repeated in my head 'you could screw up a million times, I will still love you'

I loved yet hated him for those words.  They only make it harder for me to tell him.  But i love the way he said it, how sincere he sounded, but did he mean it?

"I cant promise you anything like that, but I can promise you one thing.  If he leaves you, then he never loved you.  And you deserve love" she said.

I wanted to cry more but I refused to let more tears escape my eyes.  I'll tell him when the time is right, when I will hurt him the least.

Or maybe I wont tell him at all?  He wouldn't be hurt, but then again I cant keep that secret for my whole life.  He has a right to know, no.  Knowing isn't a right but a privilege, one that we take for granted for too often.

"El,  when he leaves me, what will everyone else do?  Liam?  Perrie?  Zayn?  You?" I asked, not caring how many tears I cry.

"I will stay, so will Perrie and Zayn.  Liam almost has too, and I promise you one thing.  If Niall does leave Harry will be by your side, he always has been, right?" she said.

"I guess so, but what good will that do?  I'm in love with Niall!  He is the one I need to have through this, but he will never stay after I tell him!" I cried, collapsing on the bed.

"I know you love him, and if he really loves you he will stay.  I cant promise you he will be super happy about it, but at least you would have been honest"she said.

But honesty wont keep him from leaving, I think.

"okay, but, but how do I tell him" I asked. 

I was more scared of his response than I was of even death itself.

"just tell him, he will stay."she said.  I took a deep breath, I hope she is right!

"okay, I am going to ask Niall if he wants to go on a walk" I said and got up.  I gave El a hug and wiped my tears.  I walked out of the guest room, where El and I had been, and down stairs.

"good morning, babe" Niall greeted me.  He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me on the cheek.

"you up for a short walk, Ni?" I asked.

"sure, let me get some shoes" he said and walked off.  I grabbed some of my shoes I kept behind the stair case and made sure I had my phone.

"lets go, babe" Niall said.  Him and I said goodbye  to everyone and walked out of the house.

"its so nice out" he said, I looked around.  It was quite a beautiful day, minus some clouds, but they are so far away.

"Niall, I need to tell you something..." I trailed off as we turned the corner.

"whats wrong, babe" he asked, worried.  I looked up into his eyes, filled with worry. 

Well?  Go on!  Tell him!  He is going to find out some time!

"its about the baby...." I said.  His eyes filled with more worry and we stopped walking.

"what?" he asked.

"well, um, I don't know how to say this....."

"say what?  Whats wrong?" he asked.

GO!  TELL HIM NOW! 

"when I went to the doctor..."

"yes?"

"they told me about something, that was terrible.  And I didn't want to believe it, but its true...."

"what?  WHAT IS TRUE?!"

"when I have the baby, there is a chance neither of us could make it...."  I choked out

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

OMG you guys!  So, I bet none of you saw that coming did you?  Please tell me what you think!  I really want to know what you guys think of it!  The more comments and votes, the faster I update!  Sorry this is so short but I just really wanted to get this chappie out!  Please comment/vote/fan!  I love you guys, my little pink pumpkins!  Ciao!  xx