Fighting

Scarlett's Pov

"we are here" Rach said, pulling into my drive way.  I could hear yelling from the outside, I let out a sigh.

"are you sure you want to go back?" El asked.

"yeah, come on" I said.  I got out of the car and walked into my house.  Dani, Zayn, and Tom held Harry back while Liam, Perrie and Karilys all held Niall back.  Both boys yelling furious at eat other.

"are you okay?" Rach appeared behind me, my hand formed into tight fists.

"I CAN NOT FUCKING BELIEVE YOU PEOPLE!  I LEAVE YOU FOR ONE FUCKING NIGHT AND YOU ARE READY TO KILL EACH OTHER!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Scar, I'm-" Niall started.

"DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME YOU ARE SORRY!  YOU ARE ALL IN SO MUCH FUCKING TROUBLE!  NIALL YOU ARE GOING TO WISH YOU HADN'T GOTTEN IN THIS FIGHT BECAUSE i PROMISE YOU, I WILL MESS YOU UP SO FUCKING BADLY EVERY GIRL ON EARTH WILL THINK YOU CAME OUT OF A DR. SEUSS BOOK!  AND YOU, HARRY, I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR HAIR NOW BECAUSE IF I HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO BE BALD BY TOMORROW MORNING!  THE NEXT ONE WHO YELLS AROUND THIS HOUSE AND IS NOT A WOMAN IS GOING TO BECOME A WOMAN!  SO YOU CAN ALL SHUT UP UNLESS YOU LOOK FORWARD TO BEING NEUTERED RIGHT NOW!" I screamed infuriated at them.

"NOW, I AM GOING TO PUT SOMETHING UPSTAIRS!  IF WHEN I COME BACK DOWN YOU ARE NOT ALL CIVILIZED PEOPLE BOYS ARE GETTING NEUTERED AND I WILL CUT OFF EVERY ONES HAIR!  THAT MEANS YOU TOO ZAYN!" I snapped at everyone before stomping upstairs to put down my bag.

I slammed my bedroom door shut and locked it.  I out away my clothes and changed into black yoga pants and a yellow Spongebob crop top.  I looked at myself in the mirror.  Soon I will have a baby belly replacing my flat belly.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP CURLY!" someone down stairs.  Suddenly I turned furious again.

I stormed out of my room and down stairs where everyone was looking rather scared.

"who yelled" I asked through gridded teeth.  Everyone pointed at Liam.  I walked swiftly to the kitchen and grabbed the biggest knife I could.  Then I walked to the living room where Liam was sitting furious on the couch.

"I fucking told you not to yell!  You get one chance since you ar family!  Next time though, I hope you enjoy adopting a kid!" I told him with angler and jabbed the knife in the couch, right in between his legs near his crotch.  Suddenly his face turned white with fear.

"anybody else have something to say?" I asked looking around the room.

Everyone shook their head.

"good!  Now, I'm going to get some juice, when I come back eeryone will be happy, right?" I smiled.

"r, right" Liam stuttered.  I smiled and walked to the kitchen and pened the fridge for some juice.

"dont you think you were a little harsh back there?" Rach asked from behind me.

"I was!  I am a terrible person, why do I live?  I am so mean!" I suddenly burst into tears and fell to the floor crying.

"Rach, what did you do?"  Niall came in the kitchen.

"I don't know, I just asked her a question then this happened" she said pointing at me.

"sh, come here, babe.  You're not mean"Niall cradled me in his arms.

********Later That Night********

Niall's Pov

"FUCKING, COME HERE, CURLY!" I screamed at Harry.  Karilys and Zayn were holdind me back from beating Harry.  Lou told me he caught them snogging last night and  I blew up.  Scar was cry and shouting for us to stop while Liam held her back from basically killing us and Lou.

Once Lou told us she went ballistic on him.  Punching, scratching and kicking him.  Who knows what she would've done if Liam didn't yank her off him.

"IF I WASN'T FUCKING BEING HELD BACK I WOULD!" he shouted back.

"I'M GONNA KICK YOUR ARSE!" I screamed at him. 

Scarlett's Pov

"YOU WONT BE ABLE TO AFTER I TELL YOU HER SECRET!" Harry yelled back.

"HARRY, I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD IF YOU TELL HIM!  I AM GOING TO CUT OFF YOU'R FUCKING TONGUE AND MAKE YOU EAT IT!" I yelled in furry.

"what is he talking about?" Niall asked, not yelling.

"nothing" I told him.

"she didn't tell you, did she?" Harry asked Niall and smirked evilly.

"tell me what?  WHAT THE FUCK AREN'T YOU TELLING ME?!" Niall screamed at me.

"NOTHING!" I lied.

"WHAT SHE DIDNT TELL YOU IS THAT WHILE YOU TWO ARE SO 'HAPPILY' DATING SHE WENT AND FUCKING GOT PREGNANT!"  Harry screamed.

"YEAH, SO?  ITS MY FUCKING BABY!"  Niall yelled.

"YEAH SURE, BUT, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT SHE WAS DOING WHILE YOU WERE GONE DO YOU?"  Harry yelled.

"HARRY, SHUT UP!  I'M GOING TO MURDER YOU!"  I screamed at him.  He wouldn't tell, he couldn't.

"what?" Niall asked.

"while you are fucking back in the US your little girlfriend here had sex with me!"  Harry blurted.  the whole room went silent and everyone's head shot to me.

"is this true?  Oh, Scar, tell me its not true!  Tell me he is lying!"  Niall begged crying.

"I am so sorry, Niall" I hung my head low.

I lifted my head up and felt furious at Harry.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU FOR THAT!" I screamed.  I yanked myself from Liam's grip and ran towards Harry with my hands in fists.  I came right up to him and punched his face with all my might.

He fell backwards, bleeding and unconscious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~