Not What I Excpected?

Scarlett's Pov

Suddenly everyone went silent, their eyes locked on me.  I looked at them back with worried eyes, I think I'm going to cry now.  God damn I wish Rach had stayed!

"you're, you're what?" Liam asked, seeming agry in the inside.

"I'm pregnant" I repeated.

"I'm going to clean up dinner now" I said.  I picked up my plate and rushed into the kitchen.  I put it in the sink and ran up to my room.  I locked the door behind me and threw myself on my bed in tears.

why didn't they say anything?  They just starred at me?

I took out my phone and dialled Rach

"yeah?" she answered.

"Rachel, please come home!  I need you!" I cried in my phone.

"I'll be right there, whats wrong?"

"just come, I need a shoulder to cry on" I said.

"be there in five" she said.  I hung up my phone and put it down. 

I could hear voices yelling down stairs.

"she is only sixteen!" Liam's voice screamed in rage, at someone.

"well, maybe you should spend less time being Mr.Twit-cam and spend some time with your little sister!  Because I can promise you she will not be able to go through this without your support!" El yelled at Liam.

"oh, so now I'm Mr. Fucking twit-cam?" Liam yelled.  I heard the front door open and close.

"ALL OF YOU NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Rachel's voice rang through the house.  Everyone went quiet, thank god for her.

"NOW, LIAM, YOU GO SIT IN THE CORNER!"

"I AM NOT A FIVE YEAR-"

"CORNER, NOW!" she yelled at him.  I got up from my bed and creeped to my door.  I opened it slightly, just enough to watch what she was going to do.

Liam walked to the corner and faced the wall.

"NIALL, YOU GET YOUR IRISH ASS IN THE KITCHEN, YOU TOO HARRY!  I'M GONNA HAVE A LONG AS TALK WITH YOU TWO!" she yelled, furious at them.  I guess she figured put what happened before I called her.

Niall and Harry walked to the kitchen, leaving Zayn, Lou, Dani, Perrie, and El.

"ZAYN, YOU ARE IN SO MUCH FUCKING TROUBLE!  Perrie, may I please have a word with you?" she said.

"you guys, STAY" she said.  Perrie stood up and Rach walked her outside, I guess to tell her about what Zayn did.

Zayn was dating Rach, until tonight I guess because Rach will not be one of two girlfriends!  After a while, they came back, Perrie looked furious.

"ZAYN FUCKING MALIK, YOU ASS!  WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A LONG FUCKING TALK ABOUT THIS!" Perrie yelled with rage.

"Perrie, Dani, El, please go check on, Scar" Rach told them.  They all nodded and started towards the stairs.  I closed my door and shuffled to my bed.

"Scar?" Perrie said, opening my door.  I only looked at them a second before bursting in tears.

"oh, come here, hun!" El said.  Dani and El rushed to me, while Perrie closed the door, then they all wrapped me in a big hug. 

"I don't know what to do!" I cried.  "I am so confused!  What do I do now, I just-  I don't know!" I sobbed more.

"don't worry, hun!  You are okay" Dani whispered to me.

"oh, I forgot we have a suprise for you" El said.  She reached into her HUGE purse and pulled out Henry, Harry and I's kitten.

"OH MY GOD!" I gasped.  I grabbed his and cuddled him close to me.  God I missed my kitten!

"girls, can I just, have some time alone?" I asked.

"yeah, lets go girls" Perrie stood up, Dani and El followed her out and closed the door.

"can I come in?" Rachel asked from the door, creeping it a bit open.  I nodded and she came fully in.

She rushed to my side and hugged me tightly.

"can I stay with you and your mum tonight?" I asked.  I didn't want to stay here, not with Liam, Niall, and Zayn.

"of course" she replied.

"can Harry and El come too please?  And Lou?" I asked.  Harry because he has been with me since I got back and understand me, El because I just need her good spirit and inspiration, and Lou because he always makes me laugh.  And I could really use a good laugh right now.

"yeah, I'll go get them,you back an over night bag" she said.  We broke the hug and she walked out of my room.  I packed a small over night bag with underwear, bras, shirts, short, and sweatpants, and my tooth brush.  I grabbed my phone and slid it in my pocket. 

I slipped on my sandals and walked down stairs where Lou, El and Rach were waiting for me at the door.  I looked back at everyone else for a moment.

"Perrie, your in charge.  Dani, so are you." I said.  They nodded and We walked out o the house.  Lou took ,my bags while El put her arm around my shoulder.  We all got i the car, Rach driving, Lou in the front passenger and me with El in the back. 

I starred out the window at the dark night sky, suddenly a butterfly was outside the window.  I admired it, I wish I was a butterfly.  Thy only live for a matter of days but they are happy and free.

I let out a light sigh and stopped looking out the windows for things I wish I had.

I looked at El next to me, then Lou in front.  I could tell they were trying to hold something in, excitement maybe?  Could they really be happy for me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! SO,I knw you still dont know who the daddy is yet but that is coming up REALLY soon!  What did you think of ths chappie?  I really hope you liked it!  I work really hard to make this interesting for you guy!!!  Also cn you please check out my new fanfic 'Get Ready, GetSet, Please Dont Go'  Its a Niall fanfic and I need some feedback on it please!  Well, thats all for now!  Love you guys!  Fan/Comment/Vote!  Ciao! xx