Shhh...

Scarlett's pov

Louis' face was red as possible and he was angry. The only thing keeping his from hitting me was my baby, Josh's baby.

"Ju- ah WHAT THE FUCK!" He shouted in anger

"Louis, I know this is terrible but please, just calm-"

"Don't fucking tell me to calm down! Do you realize what kind if situation you are in!" He growled. His arm cocked back I could see him fight himself not to beat the shit out of me, which I'd completely deserve in someways.

"I know, I know. I feel like shit about it. I mean, I just, I. It's hard to explain. Look, I was drunk and I couldn't find anyone, then Josh found me and we went to his holet room and I said no but I did it anyways. We were protected and I used the morning after pill just to be sure but neither worked and now I've got a baby and the last thing I want if for the only one who can understand me to be mad at me!" I t,d him.

It took a minute but he cooled down and sat. Next to the bed, his head in his hands. This wasn't much easier for him as it was for me. I felt bad for dragging so many people into my mess, especially Liam, Niall, and Harry

"So, this whole time, you just let everyone think this kid, was Niall's, when you knew it wasn't?" He asked. He looked up at me with tears.

"Yeah." I kinda choke out.

"I'll keep your secret, but not for you. For the sake of Niall and everyone out there. Never for you" he replied coldly.

I felt cold terror sweep over me and his words stung. I wanted to say something, but I had no words. I couldn't think of anything. The truth was I just made someone who used to love me hate me with a burning passion. And there is no way I can undo it.

Louis walked out of the room, slamming the door so hard a picture fell from the night stand. I picked it up. The picture was of the boys and I when Liam went on the xfactor and first got put together. The picture tore me apart inside and I scratched out myself. I wasn't good enough to be in that picture.

Eventually I cried myself to sleep.

********dream********

I ran into my room crying, screaming as loud as possible and locked the door behind me. I looked down at my stomach, where my baby lay, growing inside of me. The little terror that was the reason for all my agony.

In anger I vigorously pounded my fists on my stomach till I couldn't move and thought that my child was no more. I proceeded to get to the bathroom and open the drawer. I opened an old phone box I had filled with razors and took one out.

I started at my feet, giving a reason for each cut.

I finally got tony neck and whispered to myself, "for killing your own child" and swiped the blade across, leaving me to die in my own pool of blood and regrets.

I took my final breaths, holding my stomach and slowly choking out, "I'm... Sorry. I love you."

I let myself drift off without a fight. M heart beat became slow and faint. My body became frail. My eye lids became heavy. And with a final blown kiss to my unborn child, I slipped out. Onto another world.

Dead.

To cause no more trouble to those who loved me.

Dead. For a good reason.

********End of Dream********