Surprise?

Liam's Pov

"we will be landing in ten minutes, please fasten your seat belts" she flight attendant announced. I let out a deep breath and closed my eyes. All I could think about was Scar, is she alright? Why don’t they just tell us?

"Liam, calm down!" Louis said. I opened my eyes, Lou was squirming in his seat.

"Lou, sit down and stop moving" I ordered him.

"yes, daddy" he teased and sat down. I chuckled at Lou's immatureness, he will never be a real grown up on the inside!

"Liam, are you alright?" Dani asked me from behind.

"I am just worried, I mean who wouldn’t be?" I said and looked behind me at her.

"Scar is fine, don’t worry!" she assured me. I sighed and turned back strait, I hope Dani is right.

"what do you guys think the surprise is?" Zayn asked.

"I bet it is something really cool and fun!" Lou squealed.

"Lou, calm down! Liam, she is fine!" El said. Lou finally stopped squirming and sat down.

********Le 5 Minutes Later********

"Lou come on!" El yelled at him. Lou was trying to get a snack from the vending machine but it ate his dollar.

"but it took my dollar!" he whined.

"Lou, you are in the number one boy band on EARTH you have plenty of dollars! One dollar isn’t a big deal" El said. Lou frowned and finally stopped attacking the machine.

"LIAM!" someone yelled. At first I thought it was a crazed fan, but then I remembered the voice, Tom!

"Tom!" I yelled back. I had told Tom to come with us to see Scar, she is a big fan of him in the Olympics!

"how are you, bud?" he hugged me.

"good, you?" I answered. I let the others hug him when I noticed a girl was standing behind his luggage.

"um, Tom?" I said and pointed at her.

"oh yeah! Guys, I want you to meet my girlfriend Karilys!" he said. She had blond hair with some brown streaks, light skin and was only about 5'4''. Her eyes were a very nice green and she smiled shyly.

"Hi!" she said. We all greeted her and she and the girls all really clicked together.

"so, lets go!" Niall said. I could tell he was urging to go and see Scar. The fact that he is dating my sister isn’t my favorite, but I guess I should deal with it? I mean as long as she is happy, right?

"yeah, come on!" Karilys said. We all walked to the car and got in. Dani sat on my lap, El on Lou's, Karilys on Tom's, Perrie on Zayn's, and Niall drove.

"so, which way is it?" he asked.

"that way!" I pointed. He started the car and drove. I wrapped my arms around Dani's waist and pulled her close to me.

"you okay, babe" she asked.

"well, ish?" I answered. She gave me a quick peck on the cheek then continued talking to Karilys, El and Perrie.

"don’t worry, mate!" Lou said.

"yeah, everything is fine" Zayn said.

"you're right, I am sure everything is alright!" I said, finally getting a positive attitude.

"we are here!" Niall announced. We all got out of the car and grabbed our suitcases. We are staying for a few days before we get back on tour. Paul said we could use a good break.

I rang the door bell and waited for an answer.

"hey guys!" Haz answered the door.

"hey!" we all chorused. He invited us in and gave us all hugs.

"where's Scar?" Niall asked.

"upstairs, she is sleeping, so she doesn’t know you are here. But I think she would love for you to waked her" Haz told Niall.

"go on, Nialler" I said and smiled. He smiled widely and walked towards the stairs.

Niall's Pov

I walked quietly up the stairs to Scar's room and quietly opened the door. She was sleeping on the bed cuddled with a stuffed puppy. I walked to the bed and lifted the covers, then took the small puppy from her grip. I laid down next to her and put the covers over us. I wrapped my arms around her tightly.

"wh'? Huh?" she said, half asleep.

"sh, good morning, babe" I said. Her eyes popped open and she looked at me.

"NIALL!" she screamed and hugged me tightly.

"I missed you so much, babe!" she said.

"I missed you too!" I told her. I looked down in her eyes and kissed her lips sweetly.

"you don’t know how long I have waited for that" I told her.

"yes, I do" she chuckled. I giggled and we got out of her bed.

"where’s Rach?" I asked. She is usually out by now?

"at her Mum's house for the night, her mum is sick tonight" she answered.

"oh" I said. We walked down stairs and everyone greeted her.

"oh my god, your Tom Daley!” she said.

"and you're Scarlett Payne!" he mimicked her. They hugged and he introduced her to Karilys. They instantly seemed to be best friends.

"who wants dinner!?" Haz shouted.

"ME!" Scar and I said at once.

Haz lead us to the table and we all sat. We sat, Harry (at the head of the table), then Liam (to his right), then Dani, then Lou, then El, then Tom, then Karilys, then Scar, then me, then Zayn, then Perrie on Harry's left.

There was a bunch of food on the table, like A LOT!

"lets eat!" Scar said. We all served our plated and ate. All the food was amazing, especially the lamb stew.

"okay, so who is ready for the surprise?" Scar stood up.

"what is it?!" we all asked.

"well, ready?"

"yes, please tell us babe!" I said and gave her puppy dog eyes.

"you all know how I was sick?"

oh god, does she have cancer?

"well, I'm pregnant!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''''

AH! Yup, another cliffhanger! And you guys still don’t know who the father is! Well, feedback please?  I would really appreciate it!   So, thank you guys! Love you! Please comment/read/vote!!!!! Ciao!Xxx