News

Perrie's Pov

"Niall, calm down, you are in no position to do anything irrational" El said, standing up from Louis' lap.

"shut up, Eleanor, I can do anything I fucking want to, whore' Niall replied.

"oh, you did not just say that, Horan!" she snapped at him.  I felt worried, this wouldn't end well, nothing ever does for us.  Louis looked just about ready to kill Niall right now, so did El.

"El, he didn't mean it' I said, trying to relieve some tension.  Rachel got up and walked off, but who could blame her.  I don't want to be here either, but I am, for Zayn.

'yes I did" he said.  I stood up in front of him.

"Niall, you didn't mean it, now sit down before I make you and I promise if I have to make you sit I will wop your ass when I do" I said.

"fine" he said and sat down.  I let out a deep breath.

"I'm going to go outside, anyone who wants to can come" I told everyone.  I walked into the elevator and hit the ground floor button.  I walked outside and leaned against the hospital wall a few feet from the door.  I closed my eyes and squeezed them shut.

Why cant everyone get a long, just once?  

Niall's Pov

"I'm sorry... this is all my fault" I said.  I didn't look up but I could feel everyone looking at me.

"no, its not.  Everyone had a hand in this" Dani told me.  This was all my fault, I had to screw up everything didn't I?  If I had just stayed away from her like Liam told me to none of this would've ever happened!

"but I caused it!" I said.

"no, I did" a girl said.  She was kind of short, pretty skinny , too.  She had auburn hair, dark blue eyes and pale skin.  I didn't recognize her.

"what?" I asked.  I don't even know this girl, how could she be at fault for what I have done.

"who are you?  Why are you here?" Eleanore asked.  We all looked at the red-head, awaiting some ridiculous reply.  Some crazy lie to get us to talk to her.

"my name is Rosa, some call me Rose,  I'm one of scarlett's best friends." she stated.  We exchanged glances, no one could really tell if it was true, but its probably not.

"continue..." Liam instructed.

"a while back Scar and I were with out friend Morgan at Nandos.  And you guys were across the room from us.  One thing led to another and we made a dare, bet, type thing.  It was that if she could get you to fall in love with her, then she'd break your heart I'd be her butler, and if she couldn't, she had to do my laundry...  But this is mt fault, I knew she couldn't turn me down, simply because she is herself.  I am at fault, I made this mess of your lives" she told us, tears rimmed her eyes.

Was she really telling the truth?  How could we trust her?

"and how do we know you're not lying?" Louis asked.

"I can prove it to you if I can talk to her." she said, sounding sincere.  Zayn got up and walked up to a nurse, asked her a question and walked back.

"its going to be a few hours till they are out of surgery, you got time?" he asked.

"tons" she replied.  Liam motioned her to sit on a chair and she sat. 

I leaned back in my chair, trying to figure everything out.  Trying to see how all the pieces of the puzzle fit together.  Nothing made sense.  Literally nothing.  I couldn't tell the difference between black and white, everything felt lost.