Alissa

Harry's Pov

As Scarlett fell asleep in my arms, I left the room.  I walked outside for a bit of fresh air, to clear my mind.  With so many things going on it's just to much.  The baby, the paused tour, everything.  It's a lot for someone to handle.

I walked around the flowers for a few minutes till I heard footsteps.  

"Who's there...?" I asked.  I was almost positive I had seen Liam or Zayn, maybe Louis but I felt a blunt hit on the back of my head and my eyes went blurry.

When I woke up my head felt heavy, well all of me felt heavy.  Not that it mattered.  I was tied to a metal chair in a dark room.  The air was muggy and it smelled of rotten things.  I tried to look around for anyone or thing but the lighting was too dim.  I tried to free my hands but with every movement it only seemed to make it worse.  A few specific ropes dug into my open burn wounds.  

"Oh, looks who's awake?" a sudden female voice purred.  I struggled weakly in my chair, I didn't have much strength.  I tried to think of the voice, oh how familiar it sounded.  

"Oh, Harry, trying to remember me aren't you?  Why don't you dig deep into your memory?" she said.  Her voice was soft and a bit higher than low, almost like how Danielle sounds when her throat hurts.

Then it snapped in my head, "Alissa'

"Well, you remembered." she purred.  She finally came into sight out of the right corner of my eye.  

She was barely taller than she'd been four years ago.  She looked almost exactly the same.  The same hazel- green-golden eyes that pierced my soul every time I looked at her.  The same dark brown suttle curls with very dark purple thrown in randomly.  The same tanned skin she'd always hated on herself.  But she wasn't all the same.

Now, more than every her eyes went right to my soul.  As if she could read my thoughts, or hear my heart beat.

"Alissa, what is going on?" I asked, with barely any breath.  A rope around my stomach made it hard to fill my lungs completely.

She slowly walked in front of me, dragging a red waggon behind her.  A red waggon that I knew all too well.

********Flash Back********

"Harry!  Harry, stop!  Don't let this happen!" Alissa screamed.  She pulled and tugged at her ankle and arm, handcuffed to her old waggon.  "HARRY HELP ME!" she begged and pleaded.

"Alissa!" I shouted back.  but I couldn't save her, not from her father.  

"HARRY PLEASE DON'T LET HIM TAKE ME!  NOT AGAIN!" she screeched.  

She wanted me to save her.  To rescue her from her abusive father who raped her almost every night.

But I couldn't.  He was too strong and could probably easily over power me.  So I stood there.  I stood there and watched as my best friend was pulled away, screaming for my help...

******** End of Flash Back********

"Why? Why do you have the waggon?" I questioned.  She gave a sickening demented giggle as she pulled the waggon and left it in front of me.

"I know you remember this waggon, Harry.  I can see it in your eyes, just like I can see you remember the day and like I can see your fear." she said, walking behind me, placing her hands on my shoulders.  "You didn't save me Harry, now no one will save you..."

She walked back in-front of me to the waggon and looked at all the metal objects, mostly strange knives or things I couldn't recognize.  First she pulled out a large knife with a curved edge.   She again stood behind me.  She placed the blade on my arm then stopped.

"Lets make this a game and a bet.  If I can hit that dummy with every knife in this waggon I can do what I please, but if I miss, you can go free.  No harm done.  Deal?" she asked.  It was a sick idea, absolutely insane.

"Deal" I spoke.  Maybe it was insane but it was my biggest chance of escaping.

She gave me a sick grin and picked up the knives, and one my one she threw them.  Hitting her mark every time, till no knives or hope was left.

"I win" she whispered in my ear.  She pulled her precious knives from the dummy and again picked up the one with a curved tip.

And just like before she went behind me.  She gently set the knife right below my ear and ran it along my jaw line and murmured, "what a beautiful cut that would be".  she lifted the knife from my other ear and placed it on my arm and with one swift move my arm started to bleed.  I yelled out with pain.   She put the knife on my other arm and did the same.

She then tossed the knife on the floor and picked up what looked like a large steak knife.  She cut a lemon and carefully squeezed the juices onto the knife.  She then proceeded to lick a little of the lemon off the side.

"Oh, Harry, don't you remember sucking on lemons back them?" she said.  

"Why are you don't this, Alissa!" I shouted.  She just shook her hear and set the knifes point on my cheek bone and drew a pretend line down to my neck and half way down my bare chest.  She then switched the direction of the blade and began applying pressure.  I continuously gasped at the pain and eventually my blood spilled.  She dragged the knife across my chest to my collar bone then stopped.

I held in my screams and yelps of pain trying not to let her see how much it hurt.  But I couldn't hold in the noises when the lemon juice started to sting my flesh.  

********After a few long torturous hours that I'm skipping explaining because its too gross********

And finally she cut the ropes that held me down to that hell chair.  I fell right on the floor into the pool of my own blood.  I cringed and shouted as Alissa poured rubbing alcohol over my entire body causing my skin to burn and sting.

"Have you ever wondered how badly I felt when I was young, when even my best friend left me for death?  That's just a little of the feeling." she said as she picked up a bucket.  "And this is some more of that feeling.  This is acid, very watered down acid.  Not enough to kill you but enough to burn you and cause you terrible pain.  I was forced to drink it once, now you'll soak in it."

And with those words I entered a new world of pain and suffering.  My skin felt as though it was bubbling and boiling.  my muscles flinched and flickered and I couldn't even focus on anything.  My mind was too foggy.

My mouth was paralyzed so I couldn't scream.  I could see though, and hear.  Alissa walked in front of me and knelt down, "This is how it feels"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omg, so what do you guys think of the new character?  Comment any questions, opinions and anything else below dont forget to vote and follow and I love you for reading!  xx