Weird

Harry's Pov

We walked out of the office in silence.  We didn't want to talk, not a word.  I could see her holding back tears, but she was going to be strong.

We got in the car and she turned on the radio, Good Time by Carly Rea Jepson and Owl City came on and we just listened.  I drove quietly and glanced at her occasionally to make sure she was okay. 

I parked the car and looked at her. She as asleep.  I got out of the car and walked to her side,  I opened the door, unbuckled her seat belt and carried her inside bridal style,  I sat her o the couch and her arms wrapped around me.  I sat down next to her and didn't move.  I don't want to wake her, she needs all the sleep she can get anyways.

I looked down at her face, so red, she had cried in the car. 

"Harry?" she asked.  I didn't realize she had opened her eyes.  Her normally bright blue eyes were filled with tears.

"yes?"

"you-, you don't think I'm a slut, do you?" she asked.

"of course not, you are a beautiful young woman who will make a great mother in nine months!" I said.  She let out a giggle and a small smile.  I smiled back at her and moved the hair from her face.

"Harry, can you please call Liam and tell them to get here?" she asked.  I nodded and took my phone out of my pocket and dialled Liam.

"hey, mate!" he answered.

"hi, Liam!  Um, you and the guys are kinda needed her in London"

"why?"

"well.... erm, ah, its a surprise?  Yeah, a surprise fro you guys!"

"Harry?"

"Liam, I am serious!"

"fine, I will text you when we can come" he said and hung up.  I looked down at Scar who was just sleeping peacefully.  This is going to me a rough nine months!

********About 6pm that day********

"hey, I'm home!" Rachel yelled and came into the living room.

"RACH!" Scar yelled and tackled her friend in a hug.

"Scar!" she imitated.

"I missed you so so soooooo much!" Scar said helping Rachel off the ground.

"I was only gone for like a few hours" Rachel said.

"yeah but still!  I need to tell you something"

"which would be?"

"um, how do I out this?"

"put what?  I'm not fat am I?!"

"NO!  I just need to tell you that I'm..."

"your...."

"pregnant!" Scarlett burst out.  Rachel fell silent and her jaw dropped

"p-, pregnant?"

"yes"

Suddenly a smile a mile wide spread across Rachel's face.

"OH MY GOSH!  YOU'RE GONNA BE A MOMMY!" she squealed in excitement.  She and Scarlett started jumping around and squealing.

"um, Rach?  Hate to burst your bubble but Scar is only sixteen, she cant raise a child" I interrupted.

"I can raise a child if I want!" Scar snapped and stormed off up stairs.  Rach followed behind.  oh yeah, I forgot.  Scar is having baby hormones.

Suddenly I felt a buzz in my pocket and took out my phone.

1 New Message

From Liam:

k, the boys and i are catching a plane in tomorrow.  we should be at the house around 11pm though

To Liam:

k, be sure its just you guys...... no paps........bring dani and el as well!  (lol that ryhmed :D

From Liam:

got it, c u tomorrow mate!

To Liam:

bye!

I put my phone on the coffee table and stood up. 

"HARRY!" Scar yelled.  I ran upstairs worried.  I came to her room and found her sprawled put across her bed.

"yes?" I asked

"I want ice cream.  GET ME ICE CREAM!" she whinnied.

"what? no" I said.

"HARRY!  I WANT ICE CREAM AND I WANT IT NOW!"  she demanded with some angler.

"alright, alright, ice cream is on the way" I said.  I ran down stairs and opened the freezer.  I grabbed the whole container of cookie dough ice cream, took the lid of and grabbed a spoon.  How much ice cream can a pregnant woman eat?  I don't know but I would sure hate to mess up!

I ran back upstairs to her room and handed her the ice cream.  I walked back down stairs and plopped on the couch.

I wonder how Liam will react tomorrow?  What about Niall?  I mean she is his girl friend!

That reminds me, they haven't had their daily video chat today!  I wonder if Scar is even up for it?

I grabbed my laptop and opened it.  I logged into skype, Niall was on.

Then a little tab came up, Niall is requesting me!

"you requested my face?" I said and answered.

"yeah, where's Scar?  She hasn't been on today?  Is she alright?" Niall asked.

"yeah, she is fine!  She is just having one of those days?  She is with Rach upstairs right now" I responded.

"one of those days?"

"yeah, she is just not in a good mood right now!"

"well, can I talk to her?"

"I don't think that's a good idea...."

"why not?"

"well.... its just not!"

"what, why?"

"oh would you look at the time!  Gotta go now bye!"

I quickly ended the call and shut my laptop.

Niall's Pov

Harry quickly ended the call and left me hanging. 

Whats up with that?  Are they okay?

"Liam what time is our flight to London?" I shouted to Liam across the room.

"we leave tomorrow at 2" he replied.

"what do you think the surprise is?" Zayn asked from the couch.

"I bet it is something super cool!  Like, like a rocket or something!" Lou jumped.

"what ever it is I hope she is okay, I mean it must be serious.  Considering they want us all the way back in the UK" I said, with a worries look on my face.

"you've got a point mate, why would they call us over there if it wasn't something severe" Zayn pointed out.

"I'm sure its all fine!" Lou said.

I rolled my eyes and went to twitter.  I like to tweet fans, its nice.

But while I loved reading their tweets, something was still hogging my fulll attention.

What happened with Scarlett?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!  So  I know you really really really wanted me to update, so I did!  I am so so so sorry that it took so long but I got pretty busy.  Love you, my little pink pumpkins!  Ciao!XXx