Bound to Me 🍋

THIS CHAPTER IS 18+

T/W: Self Infertilization

C/W: NSFW, daddy kink, authority kink, praise kink, choking, light degradation, exchange of orgasm fluids, overstimulation, vaginal intercourse, cunnilingus, marathon sex, wing stimulation, wing orgasms, breeding kink (if you squint), creampie, eating creampie, Hawks is a pussy slut, use of terms mate/mates/mating.

This chapter is down right messy, if I had to guess probably about 95% of this thing is smut. So grab your water and get comfy.

Word Count: 19.8K

______

"There you are Ms.L/N, you're all set." The receptionist chimes as you sign the last of many signatures.

The operation went smoothly, as to be expected. They had to keep you in the clinic for a minimum of 3 hours to make sure there were no issues or harmful side effects. You are now infertile.

Any concerns with Cellular Revivification interfering with the doctor's quirk were addressed, and even though they said it's possible, it is highly unlikely for your body to "heal" the effects of another quirk. Rather than subtracting cells from you, which would cause passive quirk activity in your body, a layer (almost like a shield) was added to your eggs, which sperm cannot penetrate.

There is absolutely no way you'll be making babies. Full stop.

A silent sigh is expelled from your lungs as if you'd been holding it since the moment you walked into the fertility clinic.

And honestly, it feels like the first breath of fresh air in a long time as you walk out of the clinic, head held high. You bow it, smiling to yourself, adding an extra sway in your hips as you stride into the parking lot, run, stumble a little, then flap your wings and take off.

...

Landing in a packed city, you walk around, searching the hundreds of shops till you spot what you're looking for. What better way to celebrate the occasion than a trip to the sex store.

A device chimes as you enter, eyes scanning over the wide array of outfits at the front of the store.

"Hello!" A clerk greets you from the front counter. "Let me know if you need help finding anything!"

Returning a confirmation, you wander around the store, searching for something worth walking out of the store with. Surely there's something in here that suits your taste.

Red is the color you want, anything red and...good. You're not entirely sure what else you're looking for, only that it has to be red.

The design formula is rather consistent, bra, thong, garters and thigh highs. Or silk opaque gowns with bras. Some time passes by, browsing your options before you spot it. It's perfect. The lace bra, straps to emphasize their shape, a comfortable garter, a beautiful thong. All of it just...fits. It speaks to you.

Figuratively. Not literally. There's just one problem.

No thigh highs.

Picking out red lace thigh highs with skin tape attached to the insides, you move about, seeing if there might be any...wing accessories.

Specifically, a wing binder. Now, it might sound very uncomfortable to bind your wings –and it is– though for avian folk, such a binder is normally used in mating rituals. It is a serious step in every relationship between two avians, and this binder in particular is mostly used by the less dominant partner as to show vulnerability and a sign of surrender.